Trade OSRS Brutal Black Dragons Etc. Account for OSRS GP Original owner. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

siah0wn5a11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trade OSRS Brutal Black Dragons Etc. Account for OSRS GP Original owner.

I have an account that I was setting up to be a brutal black dragon alt and raid alt. I no longer have the energy to manage 2 accounts so I am letting this one go. In order to keep down my risk I am asking for OSRS GP as payment only. I will supply the credentials for the original gmail.com email used for this account as well as the runescape credentials to access the account. That way you have no worries of account recovery. I am a regular player looking to offload an alt account, I am not affiliated with anyone or any site. 60 QP, main quests like monkey madness, priest in peril completed. 88 CB. Has Fire cape already and d def. Only 8 or so levels away from brutal black dragons, or you could turn it into some other sort of alt. Asking for 80M OSRS gp.
    Attached Images Attached Images Trade OSRS Brutal Black Dragons Etc. Account for OSRS GP Original owner.-lilguppy-jpg 
    Last edited by siah0wn5a11; 05-29-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Trade OSRS Brutal Black Dragons Etc. Account for OSRS GP Original owner.