WTS Nice RIFT Account with lot of stuff unlocked (Expansion/Loyalty/IS items) :) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kabraxiss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Nice RIFT Account with lot of stuff unlocked (Expansion/Loyalty/IS items) :)

Hi

I have my personal RIFT Account for sale.

Account information:

- There is lvl 27 Rogue on EU servers there, he has leveling gear and cosmetic set of nice looking armor bought in

Item Shop. He has 200 platinum and some nice pets and mounts (also i think there is lvl 50+ Storm Legion mount stored

in bags so you will not have to spend lot of plats when you will reach lvl 50) . I think also he has two dimension

bough so another plat free stuff

- Char has Full bank unlock (one vault) and ADDITIONAL TWO BAG SLOTS BOUGHT for real money (so you have 7 bag slots -

not 5)

- There is moe cosmetic stuff in bank and low lvl/leveling mats

- Account have full TIER 1 Loyalty unlocked (nice gifts for each new char)
    - Account have Ashes Of History upgrade bought (Personal Banker Summon + Spindrel Mount)
    - Account have Storm Legion INFINITY EDITION bought so you have full access to expansions classes and in addition

there is cosmetic cloak and 'Brevanic Portal Generator' - for each newly created char.
    - Account have 800 Item Shop Points ready to spend
    - there is no F2P restrictions, account was created long time ago when RIFT was Subscription based game, also Storm

Legion was bought before F2P transition.

Im looking for 20€ for this account.

You will ofc get all needed data including two secret questions and answers. I can give you email that is associated

with that account or you can change it for yours but it requires contacting Trion Support via phone or LiveChat.

If you have questions plz email me: [email protected] or skype me: kabraxismc
    Im PayPal verified and i will accept only PayPal gift ('im sending money for family and friends' option) as a payment.

WTS Nice RIFT Account with lot of stuff unlocked (Expansion/Loyalty/IS items) :)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump bump

Thanks G/R