Rift CEdition level 50 rogue - 13/14 epics - Maxed out Proffessions  and more! menu

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rift CEdition level 50 rogue - 13/14 epics - Maxed out Proffessions and more!

I'm selling my own personal character due to RL issues, not being able to play the game as much and needing money.

Character has about 50+ Realm firsts ( Not sure they kept track of those though. )

Key points;

The only Defiant to have this title on the server btw.

-300 Runecrafting ( Permanent enchants, easy money to be made )
    -300 Outfitting ( Leatherworking / Tailoring equivalent, also easy money )

-Epic level 50 mount, Collector's edition 2-headed turtle
    -15 platinum, about 100 more from vendoring the things I have in my bags and bank.
    ( You really don't need anything else as you can craft all your own shit and you get more than your repair bill's worth by running an instances and having the money split between the group. )
    -Hand leveled, no hacks, cheats, afk warfront or anything like that was done. No exploiting whatsoever either.

Items and mats:

9 malformed souls - To summon expert rifts. ( Giving out blues and purples for level 50 )
    3 corrupted souls - To summon raid sized rifts ( Giving out the best gear in the game )

It has a few tanking items, enough to start tanking expert 50 dungeons if you really wanted to ( Yes, rogues can be AMAZING tanks, as they dodge but they have the most mitigation % of all classes. ) You can also AoE heal as a bard really well with the gear I have as the healing is based on the damage you do.

I'm not quite sure what I should add. I pretty much have everything from planarite, every skill even the 7500 source engine ( Exept the 15 000 planarite soul healer ( Which you can walk into any city or at the rez point ))

It's a dream character to be honest, and I'm kind of sad to let it go, but I have to.

I'm not looking for a whole lot, just in need of some quick cash. Drop me a PM with an offer. Money only!

If you have any questions, need to see it in-game I have no issues doing that. If you are elite or higher, I have no issues letting you log on.

Last edited by Parog; 03-12-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Rift CEdition level 50 rogue - 13/14 epics - Maxed out Proffessions  and more!
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only looking for 150$ for now. Price will go back up if I don't get the money soon enough as I know I can sell this toon for a lot more than that.

If you're interested and for some reason don't have the money RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT, PM me and we'll figure something out.
    What's a Parog?

malf2011's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interested in purchasing

Hello,

I am very intersted in this account. What is the buyout currently?

I am paypal verified with a high rating of over 10 years of use.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talked to the above posted. Sold.

Will leave feedback as soon as trade is done.
    Last edited by Parog; 03-16-2011 at 04:22 PM.
    What's a Parog?