SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12585960616263 LastLast
    z2no's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: User Banned Due To Excessive Dispute & Scam Report / False Advertisement
    Purchased this broken product 5 days ago. With support that did not solve anything. And now they are shutting down after taking the money. Is there any way to go about resolving this
    Last edited by z2no; 04-01-2019 at 03:45 PM.

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    Gogas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by z2no View Post
    My reasoning to wanting to bot is none of your concern. There are many factors rather than just improving my accuracy. You guys fail to realize that the percentage is for the sole purpose on giving my review. I can definitely shoot to destroy shields; shoot a dva with her projectile shield up, or just the occasional deloyables; that inevitably lowers the accuracy. But i didn’t. I focused on shooting just heroes unlike the pro’s. Then noted my accuracy percentage. Keep in mind that this is a review of the bot from MY experience and you guys fail to recognize any other factors. You even had the audacity to get the accuracy percentage of people playing competitive? Please re-think about other factors and know that i’m reviewing a bot to hit HEROES which is the sole purpose of this bot. Thank you.
    Enemy rein lower your shield because.. eh i just want to shoot heroes!You are playing the wrong game and you are in the wrong marketplace go to your Ministry of Defence to make a program for you that can penetrate shields, hypnotize the enemy players to stay still and give you 60-70% or more accuracy im sure SharpEye support cant help you with that OR you wake up to reality-lower your expectations learn how the game works admit you said a lie and a false feedback and move on like a mature person.
    Last edited by Gogas; 03-31-2019 at 03:45 AM.
    ACAB

z2no's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gogas View Post
    Enemy rein lower your shield because.. eh i just want to shoot heroes!You are playing the wrong game and you are in the wrong marketplace go to your Ministry of Defence to make a program for you that can penetrate shields, hypnotize the enemy players to stay still and give you 60-70% or more accuracy im sure SharpEye support cant help you with that OR you wake up to reality lower your expectations admit you said a lie and a false feedback and move on like a mature person.

Not at all. I played qp for the sole purpose of testing the bot to see how accurate it is. Both with and without it. If you want to debate my opinion on this bot then feel free to do so via PM. At this point; we’re just chatting here. My opinion and experience with this bot is solely through my usage. NOT everyone’s experience. Cheers.

P.S: You made little to no sense in your reply. You’re just angry at my opinion and it shows. Try to be less obvious.
    Last edited by z2no; 03-31-2019 at 03:56 AM.

Erfman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That explains the drop in price from 250 to 150 two months ago. I imagine that games like Apex are much more profitable. New account, new nickname, new software identity, neither seen nor known and we start again.
    Last edited by Erfman; 04-02-2019 at 04:34 AM.

gordonslappy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: User Banned Due To Excessive Dispute & Scam Report / False Advertisement
    Where are the refunds for monthly subscribers? you gave a plan of action for annual subs not monthly.

SleepyQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nvm I didnt look in the right place man Rip sharpeye
    Last edited by SleepyQ; 04-01-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: didnt see what happened untill now

Erfman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if at least the last concerns can be settled. It hurts to pay 150 € for a few dozen days on a buggy software. Especially that not bad have received their purchases with this obsolete version in the last fifteen days
    Last edited by Erfman; 04-02-2019 at 04:39 AM.

Dahomes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All fun and games, but paid for the annual license and it started from the 27th of february and the patch was march 19th. You guys threw the towel in the ring, but where is the refund for the 11 months not being able to play?

IdealRAM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same thing happened to me.

Goal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to file a dispute! I paid 9 days ago via btc, THE BOT WAS NOT WORKING SINCE THE DAY I BOUGHT IT, support told me there was a bug with the no hp variant, the one i bought! They havent fixed it, the bot has been USELESS since i bought it and now they're shutting down....All i ask is for my money back please.....I literally got SCAMMED out of $60 !!!!!!!

argyleusn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine trying to get a refund for cheats lol. Good luck.

z2no's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by argyleusn View Post
    This is still a service/product being sold by an individual that has been falsified after the current update with Baptise WITH knowledge from said seller. Paypal does not discriminate with scammers. It will easily be disputed with proof from emails regarding ( SharpEyes) support team and this post alone stating that they are quitting even AFTER receiving payments from certain customers and will no longer support the largest group affected by this; monthly customers.

z2no's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the customers affected. You can easily chargeback via Paypal. Just dont wait too long
    Last edited by z2no; 04-12-2019 at 03:28 PM.

z2no's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by argyleusn View Post
    Won my chargeback case. Thanks for the luck..

lol.

erickru100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning, I had some problems with license and after some time you managed to solve for me, but today when I tried to start this saying that the license expired being that my license was delivered on 03/26 and I bought the 1 month version
    Last edited by erickru100; 04-16-2019 at 01:30 PM.