SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1157585960616263 LastLast
    piki20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey

Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    Latest Overwatch update seems to have had some color changes. We are currently updating to accomodate these changes!
    Please keep an eye on our OP for info on said update!
    will the license be extended for the amount of downtime it had after the patch update? just a thought, would seem fair. i absolutely love the program and probably will buy it again.

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    tamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the discord?

notRespire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by piki20 View Post
    will the license be extended for the amount of downtime it had after the patch update? just a thought, would seem fair. i absolutely love the program and probably will buy it again.
    this would be pog

Red379's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tamb View Post
    What is the discord?
    They answer the question by e-mail. But the response speed is good enough.

Feliche's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for fixing the purchase links.
    I am a very loyal girl. I just drew attention to the problem and you solved it. As for the fact that you do not answer the questions, this confirmation concerned this forum, and not questions by e-mail, or discord. I bought your product several times and left only good reviews about its quality, so please do not be offended at me. I am very glad that you are trying so hard and did not want to offend you.
    anyway, I wish you success
    Last edited by Feliche; 03-24-2019 at 02:17 AM.

jojo56's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just buy it and i try with zarya, ok it work but i m afraid to do a potg,cause she s shaking so much like she has parkinson, do you have some legit profile for zarya or symm?

viggo98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there an estimated time when the colour fix will be finished?
    Will it take several more days or will it take weeks/months? Is it worth paying for another month any time in the near future?

gordonslappy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verdict Note: User Banned Due To Excessive Dispute & Scam Report / False Advertisement
    Moved to dispute.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 03-24-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Doggo258's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just recieved the updated aimbot to accommodate for Baptiste update. If you already have a license that is paid for, FIRST EMAIL SUPPORT ASKING FOR UPDATE, then they will give you instructions on what to do next. Remember to change enemy outlines to PURPLE for this new version, red does not work anymore. Aimbot works great! No screenlock or ban so far, will edit if anything unexpected happens. Good service, good quality!
    Last edited by Doggo258; 03-24-2019 at 12:25 PM.

greeneyedyup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly this thing is pretty mediocre. Either that or the profiles they give you are terrible. I've seen pixel bots that work much better than this that were free before the creators stopped updating them.

It works great if whoever you're fighting barely moves. The trigger bot is also trash. Pretty disappointed in the fact that not only did I pay for this, I had to wait longer than their "Strict time limit."

If i'm doing something wrong than please someone let me know, but other than that. I think you genuinely could play better without it.

piki20's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One week into using this hack i managed to hit 4.3k sr eith sombra. It is pretty mediocre but in the right hands this aikbot is honestly a deadly weapon.

z2no's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My review 3 days into using this. I have to say it is a little lackluster. I was really looking forward to the support team since it has a good name but i've been getting one reply a day with just 1 question such as " what is your resolution? " and " are you attempting to use two monitors? ". Keep in mind that he/she has already seen my settings via first email. This is a $60 purchase that is wasted day by day because the support wont help. So far, very disappointed with the support provided as no real issues have been solved as of yet. He/she who usually replies might have changed for the worse.

For the bot itself ; Well, what can i say. The default setting is in shambles and very sloppy. I have tried to make my own settings/etc but I can't seem to get it to work all that great. My average accuracy each game is around >40% when manually i would be hitting <50%ish . Now with the proper support, i wouldn't be able to say the same i suppose.

Gogas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by z2no View Post
    My review 3 days into using this. I have to say it is a little lackluster. I was really looking forward to the support team since it has a good name but i've been getting one reply a day with just 1 question such as " what is your resolution? " and " are you attempting to use two monitors? ". Keep in mind that he/she has already seen my settings via first email. This is a $60 purchase that is wasted day by day because the support wont help. So far, very disappointed with the support provided as no real issues have been solved as of yet. He/she who usually replies might have changed for the worse.

For the bot itself ; Well, what can i say. The default setting is in shambles and very sloppy. I have tried to make my own settings/etc but I can't seem to get it to work all that great. My average accuracy each game is around >40% when manually i would be hitting <50%ish . Now with the proper support, i wouldn't be able to say the same i suppose.
    50% accuracy sure bro better than the pro OW players out there but you still need an aimbot the question is what are you smoking.Its obvious that you are smokin somethin but specifically what is it?White Widow,Purple Haze? please i need to know.
    Last edited by Gogas; 03-30-2019 at 05:32 AM.
    ACAB

z2no's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gogas View Post
    50% accuracy sure bro better than the pro OW players out there but you still need an aimbot the question is what are you smoking.Its obvious that you are smokin somethin but specifically what is it?White Widow,Purple Haze? please i need to know.
    Calm down. You literally ignored everything about my review to state statistics of pro's through accuracy without any source? Accuracy is really irrelevant if you want to talk about the pro's but for the sake of my review with the bot; i decided to include it. Do your research and PM me if you want to talk about how bad you are.
    Last edited by z2no; 03-30-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Username4's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by z2no View Post
    Calm down. You literally ignored everything about my review to state statistics of pro's through accuracy without any source? Accuracy is really irrelevant if you want to talk about the pro's but for the sake of my review with the bot; i decided to include it. Do your research and PM me if you want to talk about how bad you are.
    Just go on overbuff and look on the rankings..... I agree with that guy your feedback is useless if you lie that obvious in your statement.
    Nr1 Players and their stats hero colors are obvious
    Attached Images Attached Images SharpEye Project  Shutting down-unbenannt-png 
    Last edited by Username4; 03-30-2019 at 07:45 PM.