Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger menu

User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    jeim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I payed $126.10 via bitcoin and now it say my xph purchase is expired.. the payment went through and has confirmations, but no xph pls help.

edit: Resolved issue with Vortex. Thanks!
    Last edited by jeim; 11-03-2019 at 11:39 AM. Reason: fixed problem

Xeraph - Overwatch - Internal - 8 Months UD  - Aimbot - Flick - Prediction - Trigger
    GoyardGoat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    staff no longer communicates with anyone in the discord....gg

cxmplex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GoyardGoat View Post
    staff no longer communicates with anyone in the discord....gg
    Dev got addicted to drugs and stopped working on it and the other cheats. It's still updated though.
    Last edited by cxmplex; 11-06-2019 at 04:48 PM.

SaltyNutz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Communication and customer service has literally vanished at this point , after they fired 90% of the staff we got 1 guy that is our whole point of contact and getting issues resolved with the server that is required to run the cheat has taken days and then no compensation has been given.

update was pushed by OW yesterday subs are never frozen anymore no compensation still one guy has literally lost his whole remaining sub because of the horrible trash this group has become nobody can no longer recommend Xeraph anymore.

no matter how good the product is it gives no right to treat your whole group of customers like that, they deserve some type of communication. we to this day stil are waiting for compensation but we have given up expecting it its clear all they need now is just constant income

0/10 on the whole platform now

I dont recommend anybody buy this at all unless you want to spend money and never get full use out of it. your better off with another provider at this point. your welcome to join the discord to see how bad its become now
    Last edited by SaltyNutz; 11-07-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent over 1550$ with Xeraph and regret every bit of it, I was overcharged on a product they starting selling for 900$ less 3 days later. Can confirm they treat every one of their customers like absolute shit and only value them as a payment

FlexOverwatch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will steal your money and won't care what happens to the cheat. 12 hour key people are treated even worst than any other key and they'll literally scam your $25. The forums do not work anymore, the place where you get your new 12-hour key. They do not care about you at all, they just want the money. Poor customer service all the way around. I had to do a charge-back just get them to put that they don't support 1903 where they sell Paypal keys. They will literally scam you if you buy a key for windows 1903. They refuse to update their cheat to support Windows 10 1903, even know some people can use it on 1903. Peopel are constantly forced to downgrade to old version and block all updates.

They scammed all of their Fortnite/R6 players out of their money, you'll constantly see them complaining. If they complain too much they end up getting muted. They refuse to refund them for a product that does not exist anymore. Do not trust them no matter how much they spend on advertisement.
    Last edited by FlexOverwatch; 11-08-2019 at 12:40 PM.

okazar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what's going on with Xeraph lately (Could be personal issues or health problems with the dev/staff), but things have been headed downhill for half a year now. This OW stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. FN/Apex/RB6 customers have basically waited 6 MONTHS now without seeing their products come back or receiving a refund. Consecutive ETAs for the return of said products have been missed. First it was supposed to be sometime in June, then mid July with August as the worst case scenario, then they posted up an official announcement on their forum(which is now gone) that FN along with their new driver was coming on October 31st. Obviously that one has been missed as well now, with the only explanation being that "things are hard and development is ongoing". No further ETA's were offered and no communication on the matter has occurred since then.

They also got rid of the vast majority of their staff over a month ago with no real explanation given. No new staff have been hired yet and it gives the impression that there's nobody left but some kind of skeleton crew keeping things running. Severe communication issues are arising due to the lack of staff and tech support is basically being done by unpaid members on the Discord who want to help out. The web forums are gone, and in Discord the channels for their other games have been removed (I assume they got tired of people complaining)

As for the OW mess, it's actually been their most successful cheat with zero detections so far but things are starting to crumble from neglect. Lately it's taking longer for the cheat to get updated with OW is patched, and for some reason they haven't been pausing subs when it's down like they always used to. As if those issues weren't bad enough, it's STILL NOT windows 1903 compatible. Users are expected to constantly downgrade windows/block updates or keep an alternate windows on their machine if they want to use the cheat. God help OW users if their cheat ever gets detected, with the rate they've been fixing their other cheats you might be lucky to have it fixed in half a year.

I hate to rant like this because prior to 2-3 months ago I was a huge supporter of Xeraph and considered them to be the gold standard of cheat providers. I always defending them from criticism even when many of the other FN/Apex/RB6 users where calling them an exit scam and going to competitors. Lately things are just getting too out of hand though, and I cannot continue defending this situation. I hope they can turn things around, but currently I cannot recommend them until things improve.

cxmplex's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by okazar View Post
    I don't know what's going on with Xeraph lately (Could be personal issues or health problems with the dev/staff), but things have been headed downhill for half a year now. This OW stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. FN/Apex/RB6 customers have basically waited 6 MONTHS now without seeing their products come back or receiving a refund. Consecutive ETAs for the return of said products have been missed. First it was supposed to be sometime in June, then mid July with August as the worst case scenario, then they posted up an official announcement on their forum(which is now gone) that FN along with their new driver was coming on October 31st. Obviously that one has been missed as well now, with the only explanation being that "things are hard and development is ongoing". No further ETA's were offered and no communication on the matter has occurred since then.

They also got rid of the vast majority of their staff over a month ago with no real explanation given. No new staff have been hired yet and it gives the impression that there's nobody left but some kind of skeleton crew keeping things running. Severe communication issues are arising due to the lack of staff and tech support is basically being done by unpaid members on the Discord who want to help out. The web forums are gone, and in Discord the channels for their other games have been removed (I assume they got tired of people complaining)

As for the OW mess, it's actually been their most successful cheat with zero detections so far but things are starting to crumble from neglect. Lately it's taking longer for the cheat to get updated with OW is patched, and for some reason they haven't been pausing subs when it's down like they always used to. As if those issues weren't bad enough, it's STILL NOT windows 1903 compatible. Users are expected to constantly downgrade windows/block updates or keep an alternate windows on their machine if they want to use the cheat. God help OW users if their cheat ever gets detected, with the rate they've been fixing their other cheats you might be lucky to have it fixed in half a year.

I hate to rant like this because prior to 2-3 months ago I was a huge supporter of Xeraph and considered them to be the gold standard of cheat providers. I always defending them from criticism even when many of the other FN/Apex/RB6 users where calling them an exit scam and going to competitors. Lately things are just getting too out of hand though, and I cannot continue defending this situation. I hope they can turn things around, but currently I cannot recommend them until things improve.
    As I said, the dev got addicted to drugs and doesn't work on any new features anymore.

LizzR's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (76%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cxmplex View Post
    As I said, the dev got addicted to drugs and doesn't work on any new features anymore.
    Even for update also

Xeraph_Vortex's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    27 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was away for 48 hours, after Xeraph has been running for almost a full year now without a single issue, this is what happens in 48 hours? Disappointing.

Amerinide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't give ETA's. Lacks communication all the time. No updates on the progress.

Wouldn't recommend buying until Xeraph starts to hire new staff to help them out on this journey of keeping their customers in the dark (they say that have the best transparency)

SaltyNutz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    11/12/2019 Update

1 week down no update still , we pretty much still waiting atm We advise to not buy any keys at all from any reseller atm the bot is down completely atm including website.

The last update we got was they were *changing servers* but no new update since

As for the rumor about it being detected its never been detected the only time you see bans is by report / manual bans
    Current Overwatch Chair: HyperFlick
    Previous Overwatch Chairs: Xeraph

nazranluffy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 1 year sub and still cannot use. I hope it will be back soon. New user should stop buying it because it is 1 week down.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Discord is deleted and website is redirecting you to DOJ in an attempt to make it look like a cease and desist has been issued but really its just an exit scam.... fuck xeraph

okazar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total exit scam, It's crazy that they pulled this while they still had an UD cheat to make money with. I'm assuming that the dev quit or some other internal issues came up. I can't say I'm entirely shocked though, after seeing the way Apex/FN/RB6 customers were treated. Six months of BS eta's, they just didn't want to admit those games weren't coming back because it would hurt their OW reputation.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast