SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157 ... LastLast
    tiaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i got the files and got to test it for like 30 mins.
    Aim is smooth and on point if you play with the settings a bit and customize them to your liking.
    Only thing i would improve is triggerbot. It doesn't trigger at a distance when playing mcree for example. It requires you to be in somewhat close range for it to trigger.
    But overall, thumbs up for this aimbot!
    And support is top notch no doubt. That alone is priceless. When you have someone that is available to answer your every question and help you set things up!

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    clubglam714's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOT COOL...

So everything came about 12 hours later and I set up the hack just fine. Used their suggested RAGE setting and after 2 hours or so my screen was locked just like before!! WTF I even bought a new overwatch game since it said I need a version that was not screen locked already. then I wrote the support team and CRICKETS ... I don't hear back from support at all ...SMH

id you "DEMOLISH" people your screen gets locked! just happened after 2 hours ago after using their suggested settings of "Demolishing" other players...
    Last edited by DvASystems; 04-27-2018 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Merged review after dispute

Al3xm3rc3r's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/23
    Trade Feedback
    83 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chloe97 View Post
    『OW』Diamonds LUL - YouTube

Just one clip of many. Will provide more if you want. That rank was 3400, I'm currently at 3600 even though my tracer previously only peaked at 3200.
    can you provide me more videos with mcree n tracer? i would love to buy but i wanna see gameplay not the edited one can you add me in discord?

hxcftw's Avatar Member always plug CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased this and waiting to hear back from them for my License

Will provide Feedback when I get the program and Test it out! Email Sent

Edit Feedback:

At first I really didn't like how aggressive the Aimbot is with Default and Semi-Legit Settings.
    Being a already high rated player Masters-GM I felt like my natural aiming was a little less accurate but less aimbot-obvious
    That said, I messed around and tweaked the settings A LOT. This improved things drastically and i'm having 45-50% accuracy games
    without crazy stats that are better than Dafrans Tracer gameplay.

My advice, don't try to just tweak the settings in Training Room, they wont compare to QP or Comp Games.
    Just go into a QP and slowly tweak until they arent so snappy / aggressive
    Messing around with the Decel and Min Speed works WONDERS but don't have every hero hitting 20-30% crit accuracy. Change the height to Torso / Neck
    So you get those headshots but not all the time 1 clipping people and have a endgame Crit Acc above A Pro Tracer at Gold / Plat, you're going to get Reported.

Anyways, besides the Settings he replied within 7-8hours and setting up the Aimbot files wise was super easy.
    I have not been screenlocked and have played 4-6 hours of Tracer / Soldier at Plat Range, Diamond Range & Masters. Haven't yet used on Main account and probably won't.
    Just want a 2nd GM Account if I can climb easy as Tracer. You will definitly shine in your Ranks but aiming isn't everything so don't think buying this is an Easy Masters Push cause it won't happen
    Most likely youll be Plat or Diamond stuck if you solely rely on this.

All that said
    10/10 Aimbot
    ?/10 Triggerbot (don't use it)
    10/10 Support

Worth a purchase to test it out no matter your Rank, as good as a Pixelbot gets imo
    Last edited by hxcftw; 04-27-2018 at 08:11 PM.
    wired in.

asoarestorres's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 Aimbot - Very Very VERY Smoth and Legit. If you dnt use 1080p you may have to tweek a little bit, but after all You will have a full support for it!
    9/10 TriggerBot - Trigger work as well. If you compare with the last best pixelBots, this is THE BEST one (unless you wanna pay $600bucks montly for a memory hack)
    100/10 Support - All (i said ALL) my questions were solved quickly. Sometime when you shot as widow and dnt hit HS (its normal in legit games) and you keep pressing the trigger button, the aim will be locked tracing the enemy (Most of cases in legit way) and its a little annoying. They could set a delay so after shot the triggerbot would have a delay btw the next shots.

About Security, lets see when the updates come out and how the coder(s) will handle.

10/10 after all - TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.
    Last edited by asoarestorres; 04-26-2018 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Better explanation

drsos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here is my video playing with widow

(USING SE)

u have to download the video to see it i guess
    Thank You
    Last edited by drsos; 04-26-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Thieve's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my review after almost a week of using the bot.
    Support is 11/10, yeah sometimes he takes longer than usual but it's very understandable considering the amount of people that keeps bothering him with silly stuff. I did not have troubles setting up the bot on my own because he provides you with very useful guides but eventually later on I contacted him to ask some advice and he was very friendly and willing to help, he took his time to get in game and try my settings.

Aimbot is 10/10, for being a pixelbot the tracking is absoluitely insane especially if you go full rage mode, it sticks to the targets so quickly that you'd think twice before buying any memory hack that will 100% get you banned. The legit-aim are for more advanced people and the highly customizable settings have made it possible for me to being called an amazing tracer at very high elo where people can tell the difference between an aimbot and player's skill.

Triggerbot for me personally is a 9/10. I gave it this rating because it depends where you use it on. If you play a widow HS only the triggerbot will guarantee you first place every single game because enemies mostly stand still while aiming or move very little, but when it comes to quick play or comp it misses a few times because obviosly people don't stand still as much or they're too far away for the bot to pick them up or even in the middle of their own team which causes the bot to randomly go crazy but again, it's a pixelbot and there's so many factors involved when you're shooting at someone that I don't even blame it for being just average at what it does. Guys triggerbots will always be a gamble 50/50 unless you buy a memory bot, altho this one i'd say hits people a good 65/70% of the times.

Lastly like some other people said, the aim from far away is a bit off but he said he's working on it.

Overall this was a 10/10 experience for me, I recommend everyone wanting to try this out. Guy is amazing, bot is a beast!
    Last edited by Thieve; 04-26-2018 at 11:42 AM.

brad009's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought around 3/4 hours ago, no email recieved yet BUT he does say it can take 24hours to recieve. I have tried ALL pixelbots that are well known, so i will give an honest review once i receive the email and tested it.

fandy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought and will give review after testing.

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by faytalic; 04-27-2018 at 06:19 PM.

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the rage settings and legit settings should be obvious and all can be tweaked

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you able to post gameplay of an actual game and not against bots please.

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya i can but im not gonna edit 10+ min of video just for small clips. u can clearly see how it is against a zen hitbox. it is very similar ingame except widow misses a bit more

MrRawrr's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by faytalic View Post
    ya i can but im not gonna edit 10+ min of video just for small clips. u can clearly see how it is against a zen hitbox. it is very similar ingame except widow misses a bit more
    ya, this is what i needed somebody to say who has already bought it for me to now say i won't buy it. i know its a pixelbot but it would be nice if it actually hit most of the time.

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157 ... LastLast