SharpEye Project  Shutting down menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7535455565758596061 ... LastLast
    sacrifixi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tho i could play this afternoon ( was like 5 hours ago ) but ...

SharpEye Project  Shutting down
    do_ko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sacrifixi View Post
    i tho i could play this afternoon ( was like 5 hours ago ) but ...
    I JUST got my email from them with all the stuff you should be getting your ssoon

Black117's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant wait to buy!
    Last edited by Black117; 01-30-2019 at 12:26 PM.

lnkai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I buy? None of the links on the front page are clickable. I'm a returning user hoping to buy another month or so!

Dario Cositore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Just bought it.

Will edit the post with a review as soon as the product will be delivered.

(basic version)

Sentenious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lnkai View Post
    Where can I buy? None of the links on the front page are clickable. I'm a returning user hoping to buy another month or so!
    sharpeye-overwatch.com
    go to their website. I'm not sure if posting a link is allowed.

I'm over the 3 hour mark now! getting antsy!!!!

lnkai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sentenious View Post
    sharpeye-overwatch.com
    go to their website. I'm not sure if posting a link is allowed.

I'm over the 3 hour mark now! getting antsy!!!!
    Hey thanks I figured it out. It's painful to wait but it's worth it! My first time using it a few months back was a blast

Sentenious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lnkai View Post
    Hey thanks I figured it out. It's painful to wait but it's worth it! My first time using it a few months back was a blast
    I'm over 5 hours now. Totally trying to be patient.

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    189/272
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [ Removed ]
    Last edited by Razzue; 03-31-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    "May all your bacon burn"

do_ko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After about 24hrs of using this software, I'm pretty disappointed with my purchased overall, luckily I bought the month instead of wasting money on the year. I actually think I play better WITHOUT sharpeye, fighting on point is practically useless when it's constantly trying to snap to the objective hud

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    189/272
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [ Removed ]
    Last edited by Razzue; 03-29-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    "May all your bacon burn"

do_ko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    Read the settings guide. That can be dealt with by changing waypoint opacity to 20%
    there's literally nothing in the settings guide that mentions this

Forfeit_'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's in the installation guide. It says, "GAMEPLAY → Waypoint Opacity → Set it 20" Not in the settings guide but It is in the installation guide.

CloutGod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by do_ko View Post
    After about 24hrs of using this software, I'm pretty disappointed with my purchased overall, luckily I bought the month instead of wasting money on the year. I actually think I play better WITHOUT sharpeye, fighting on point is practically useless when it's constantly trying to snap to the objective hud
    Same, I am baffled with the insanely poor quality and I play A LOT better without SharpEye.
    It does not function on my computer as advertised and support is simply unable to help. I have included a video at the end of my post, please watch it.

Here is my Review:

- No Triggerbot: The triggerbot which is advertised only works if the aimbot aims for you so what it essentially is, is an aimbot which fires after it aims, and not a program which fires when the crosshair enters the target. So yes, people are paying an extra 30$ MONTHLY for 1 line of code (mouse_click) added after the aim routine which they decided to call a triggerbot and charge 30$ extra for it which is hideous!
    You cannot even customize the shooting time, which is stupid because if you scope with widow it will spam fire rather than wait for the rifle to recharge.

- Aimbot Slow + Not Smooth: You're advised to use aim-speeds 1-4 which are insanely slow. Increasing the aim speed to a fast speed (close to what a player aims at) results in jittery movements (graph like scribbling) and in the bot skipping the target when aiming. Accuracy is also very poor. Videos posted about the bot grossly misrepresent how it actually works.
    And I have spent days messing with settings, if you're bronze or have a handicap of some sort then this bot might help you, if not spending money on it to gain an 'advantage' is maddening.

- Support Unhelpful: Have a total of 23 emails with support and was practically given only 1 piece of advise. After demonstrating how poor this product is and articulating my feedback/problems, all that I am told is to dumb down my expectations because it is a 'pixel bot' and to decrease my polling rate to 500hz which proved unhelpful. Won't even refund me in spite of them being unable to help or provide a decent product.

- Low FOVs: It apparently also only works with low FOVs so you have to baby the crosshair to the target, and even then it has still a low accuracy. Increasing the FOV would result in the bot being unable to track in close range (even at insane speeds) and even more jittery movements + inaccuracies.

- Buggy/Poor Quality: It also has some bugs such as not loading the designated FOV values in some profile (really novice bugs). Has no GUI, cannot load setting dynamically, no customizability for fire-rate etc... It is like the program is still in alpha and is definitely not worth spending money on.

Overall I'd rate this a 2/10.
    It is NOT as advertised, does not function well and is of poor quality. Never bought anything this bad in my life and to make things worse it is priced at an insane value.
    It is so bad that I am not using it at all so it's practically 150$ down the drain and the support is extremely underwhelming.
    I genuinely feel scammed, especially with the no refund policy which is absolute BS/scummy given that it is misadvertised and that it does not work (at least on my PC it doesn't work well and I have spent days trying to get it to work in a way that's not mediocre).

For anyone thinking I am bullshiting here's the bot in the training range, with me trying the provided profiles + experimenting with the values hoping for a miracle: youtube.com/watch?v=FpCgXuMDjt4

As you can see, it performs hideously in the training range (even with large stationary targets) let alone in QP.
    Last edited by CloutGod; 01-31-2019 at 08:50 PM.

I_R_SOCKET_KING's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned - I had exactly two days of use on this and can say that this is really terrible software.
    - Issues with getting snap shots to work correctly while still looking somewhat human took the better part of 2 days.
    - Support was terrible and haven't helped me narrow down the settings correctly to my specifications
    - No delay options so if you choose to snap shot and you leave your trigger down too long shakes will happen
    - I would never use this in diamond or higher. It's tracking is too aimbot looking and manual detection will be possible
    - No refunds at all pre-ban I was so frustrated getting the settings dialed in for too long
    - No GUI
    - After each setting is changed you need to kill the process and start a new one
    - issues with target snapping from the left. Top, bottom, and right work correctly but does not move back to the target when moving left.