1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deaz89 View Post
    i ll make a mcree/ widow guide for you so you can destroy kids! just give me some time to upload for you guys a tracer video with a detailed 76/tracer guide.
    Hey bro just letting you know your inbox is full so it won't let anyone send you messages any more . Can you reply to my message and link me that guide? I can't find it

Down for maintenance
    Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tenbucky View Post
    Hey bro just letting you know your inbox is full so it won't let anyone send you messages any more . Can you reply to my message and link me that guide? I can't find it
    please provide me your skype name and i will add you so i ll be able to assist you as much as you want !

tenbucky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already messaged you my skype name in our first private message it should be in there

dowjones21k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IsThatMilo View Post
    which version were you using? also, not saying its not real, but why did you scribble the date/time in black?
    Just in case blizzard can track my email and HWID ban me or what ever by looking at what date and time they sent the email out. I'll tell you the ban was today though.I can provide full email, no-editing, teamview, easy no problem to xaim if he wants to see it/ believe me. I have no reason to lie. Version 2.0
    Last edited by dowjones21k; 05-08-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Sharp_Eye's Avatar Banned SharpEye CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/18
    Trade Feedback
    50 (72%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dowjones21k View Post
    Just in case blizzard can track my email and HWID ban me or what ever by looking at what date and time they sent the email out. I'll tell you the ban was today though.I can provide full email, no-editing, teamview, easy no problem to xaim if he wants to see it/ believe me. I have no reason to lie. Version 2.0
    i can bring proof that my fresh new account is untouchable by all means from blizzard already using it 2 months using only xaim while i ve allready been banned using memory hack on the same pc. If blizzard was tracking HWID i would already be banned almost instantly. new banwave came and im still ok as much as thousands of users here. Thats my personal experience using this at first as a customer.
    Last edited by Sharp_Eye; 05-08-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Nomatra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about the Ban. Are you sure you didn't run any other program in the past 6 months, even for a brief moment while you were logged on could flag your account. Furthermore, manual reports is currently the main cause of bans, what is your playstyle, FoV. Extreme tracking and locking and high FoV can also flag an account.

Do let us know so we can all be safe.
    Last edited by Nomatra; 05-08-2017 at 06:59 PM.

IsThatMilo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for letting us know, Xaim should we not use version 2.0 and up until further notice?

ndac0sta's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deaz89 View Post
    i ll make a mcree/ widow guide for you so you can destroy kids! just give me some time to upload for you guys a tracer video with a detailed 76/tracer guide.
    Can you repost the mccree guide I can no longer find it

ndac0sta's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Xaim 2.7 is undetected whoever says otherwise is lying
    Last edited by ndac0sta; 05-08-2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: oops

dowjones21k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nomatra View Post
    Sorry about the Ban. Are you sure you didn't run any other program in the past 6 months, even for a brief moment while you were logged on could flag your account. Furthermore, manual reports is currently the main cause of bans, what is your playstyle, FoV. Extreme tracking and locking and high FoV can also flag an account.

Do let us know so we can all be safe.
    No hacks other than XAIM basic version. This was my first ever OW hack I've ever used. I survived one month without a ban, so I repurchased another month, and 2 weeks in I get hit by this ban today. I'm 4200-4300 SR, and it could very well be a manual ban if blizzard does them. Playstyle, DPS main, tracer- 76, I do get called out alot which may be a manual ban. But on the other hand, like I said in my first post I have two accounts one just for quick play and testing and one for comp, they both got banned at the exact same time. I never get called out/reported on quickplay because half the time I'm not even playing, half the time I'm just messing around with tanks.

If you think I'm lying go ahead and believe I am lying. Like said I have absolute no reason to lie when I paid $60 for two months. I'm just here letting users know that this happened to me as I believe their should be always be honesty and integrity in a cheat provider, knowing when or when they did not get detected. lol....
    Last edited by dowjones21k; 05-08-2017 at 07:36 PM.

VeeVix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most likely a manual ban for sure if you get called aim a lot and dont change.
    It does happen with me, and I am very careful with my playstyle, switching up jobs that dont require much aim after that for a few days and what not.
    You are in the top of the ladder, and people over there will notice it more often and report as well.
    This bot is still undetected.

I use both version 2.0 and 2.7.1 on a daily basis for about a month and a half now, no issues.

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by IsThatMilo View Post
    thanks for letting us know, Xaim should we not use version 2.0 and up until further notice?
    2.0 and up is secure. Downjones is a previous sub whose account had used 1.0 which was compromised.

If your account only touched 2.0+ you will be fine.

IsThatMilo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xaim View Post
    2.0 and up is secure. Downjones is a previous sub whose account had used 1.0 which was compromised.

cool, thanks

tenbucky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xaim View Post

Does that mean that if say, we are using 2.0 and it gets detected at any time, we'd get banned even if we stopped using 2.0?

Xaim's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/11
    Trade Feedback
    56 (70%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, 2.0 is secure. Ban rates on externals are extremely low, even for detected ones like the public ahk's because it's very expensive to detect.