Soldier: 82 - NonAHK Aimbot - Draw FOV, 32/16bit Color, Ana bot, Triggerbot, Lifetime menu

User Tag List

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    professional1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valinou View Post
    Seriously... Don't you think that I did not tweak every parameters yet ? Do you really want an other video with smooth at 1 ?

Edit : Here is your video :
    Aimsmooth at 1

And don't ask me to raise again my aimsmooth, I already showed to you that at 10, your aimbot shake. Now, if I am not allowed to go back to 0.14, I'll just open a dispute.
    i dont know if you are brain damaged or you have extra chromosome, but Change Log all versions are here, no need to be cock

Soldier: 82 - NonAHK Aimbot - Draw FOV, 32/16bit Color, Ana bot, Triggerbot, Lifetime
    icecreammage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by professional1 View Post
    i dont know if you are brain damaged or you have extra chromosome, but Change Log all versions are here, no need to be cock
    You beat me to it.

Soldier: 82's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (74%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously... Don't you think that I did not tweak every parameters yet ? Do you really want an other video with smooth at 1 ?

Edit : Here is your video :
    Aimsmooth at 1

And don't ask me to raise again my aimsmooth, I already showed to you that at 10, your aimbot shake. Now, if I am not allowed to go back to 0.14, I'll just open a dispute.
    You can download old version on here.

Valinou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, now I can play without any shaking or bugs !

dowjones21's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop trying to act all tough by threatening a dispute, you're just being a tough guy behind a keyboard

professional1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much, now I can play without any shaking or bugs !
    just dont be a dick next time this is the BEST color aimbot i have ever used waaaaay better than LOVE from china

duhrrabbit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    22/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hoping to rent this out, check your skype

Halofication's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have setting they dont mind sharing for the .16 ver? All of a sudden the program is working too fine its abit scary.

shiki123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol seems like the aiming massively improved in the latest version .16.

Valinou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dowjones21 View Post
    Stop trying to act all tough by threatening a dispute, you're just being a tough guy behind a keyboard
    What's tough in opening a dispute ? I asked for almost 2 days to get back to an older version. That's 2 days lost in my subscription... Should I have waited the end for my subscription to get an older version which works for me ?

just dont be a dick next time this is the BEST color aimbot i have ever used waaaaay better than LOVE from china
    Did you watch my videos ? I even follow his advices and got nothing good. Or maybe I should not have thanked him and I would not have been insulted by you...

biometrico's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    30/72
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not color aimbot but i agree with you. Is the very good hack without any risk of detect by blizzard.
    Also the seller is very honest and friendly

icecreammage's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's tough in opening a dispute ? I asked for almost 2 days to get back to an older version. That's 2 days lost in my subscription... Should I have waited the end for my subscription to get an older version which works for me ?
    Did you watch my videos ? I even follow his advices and got nothing good. Or maybe I should not have thanked him and I would not have been insulted by you...
    I held back earlier and gave you the benefit of the doubt but you're being an arrogant dick now.
    You got an extra 2 days of subscription time free of charge from him when he brought out 0.15 so those 2 days that you "lost" you got back quickly. You then whined and wanted the older version back and complained it didn't work for you, hence wanting the older version.

Now as for wanting to downgrade:
    Just because you bought the right to use a program for a time does not mean you are entitled to older versions. Major companies like Apple even don't support you downgrading your phone from the current iOS to an older version (despite you paying a large sum of money to own the phone). If you don't upgrade you can continue using functionality without a problem but upgrading and then trying to downgrade will have the app store locked if you go below the version limit they allow (which is usually two versions down).

You could have opened a dispute but PayPal refunds you if the seller didn't provide you with the product you paid for which, in this case, was the bot and you got it. Even if you didn't get the old version, you paid for the most up to date version. You then upgraded and deleted the old one and wanted the old one back. That's your own problem, not his.

Instead of telling you to run an undelete on your computer and get the program back yourself, he took time out of his day to link you to the old files.

Now stop being a douche and be polite to him. He's actually a very nice guy and he's trying to please everyone here.

wslremix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not recommend , the aimbot system sucks and the Flik not work , does not support the owner does not add you on skype , beyond the fps drops , and the tracking system is super slow it seems that a person without brain is on enemy.

Valinou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where do you see that I asked for the changelog ?

Originally Posted by icecreammage View Post
    I held back earlier and gave you the benefit of the doubt but you're being an arrogant dick now.
    You got an extra 2 days of subscription time free of charge from him when he brought out 0.15 so those 2 days that you "lost" you got back quickly. You then whined and wanted the older version back and complained it didn't work for you, hence wanting the older version.
    And that is why I did not ask for 2 more days for my subscription since I considered that these 2 days given compensated my loss.

Now as for wanting to downgrade:
    Just because you bought the right to use a program for a time does not mean you are entitled to older versions. Major companies like Apple even don't support you downgrading your phone from the current iOS to an older version (despite you paying a large sum of money to own the phone). If you don't upgrade you can continue using functionality without a problem but upgrading and then trying to downgrade will have the app store locked if you go below the version limit they allow (which is usually two versions down).
    You know that you could downgrade from windows 10 to windows 7 or 8 ? And you don't even have to ask them to be allowed to do so.

You could have opened a dispute but PayPal refunds you if the seller didn't provide you with the product you paid for which, in this case, was the bot and you got it. Even if you didn't get the old version, you paid for the most up to date version. You then upgraded and deleted the old one and wanted the old one back. That's your own problem, not his.

Instead of telling you to run an undelete on your computer and get the program back yourself, he took time out of his day to link you to the old files.

Now stop being a douche and be polite to him. He's actually a very nice guy and he's trying to please everyone here.
    I paid for a cheat which should work. But I agree that I have my part of guilt when I erage my older version.

majoreuphoria's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Review:

Overlay - 2.5/5

It looks amazing, but its kind of GPU draining, and it doesn't show up a lot.

Aimbot- 4.5/5
    Probably one of if not my favorite aimbot I have ever purchased. It's prediction is unbelievably good. It's Sooooooooooo GPU intensive though. That's why I took off a .5.

Support - 4/5

He easily responds in less than 15 minutes! And provides great support. I would love it if we would add Skype/TeamViewer support.

Overall - 3.9/5

Other than needing to add other things to help the stuff, He really needs to fix the Overlay than I will give it a better review.

Review as of 9/17/16

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast