Soldier: 82 - NonAHK Aimbot - Draw FOV, 32/16bit Color, Ana bot, Triggerbot, Lifetime menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Santay5's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheat is pretty solid, not perfect but it works nicely. The no-healthbar doesn't work too well from my experience, but I might be doing something wrong. The fact that you have to use caps lock to activate the aimlock is pretty annoying, but it's not a dealbreaker. The FPS loss wasn't noticeable to me, so that isn't a problem at all.

The option for ragehacking is there, but I'm not going to test that out.

I had a lot of success with Reaper, and soldier/tracer were also pretty solid.

Soldier: 82 - NonAHK Aimbot - Draw FOV, 32/16bit Color, Ana bot, Triggerbot, Lifetime
    Soldier: 82's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    23 (74%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skepsis123 View Post
    Bought 10 days to test it out.. overall it's pretty good. However in its current state I've only really found it useful on soldier and tracer. After tinkering with the settings in the GUI for a couple hours I found a pretty sweet setup. If you turn the mouse speed up a lot the tracking is really good, but it may look jumpy or shaky on your screen. But in the kill cam and play of the game it looks like smooth tracking. I think they are spoofing quick mouse movements, so it works well and not a single person has called me out yet (although i'm pretty smart with it and don't just leave it on all game). I tested this extensively in custom games to be sure before trying in quick play. It relies on healthbars for aimlock, so it can get confused in crowds with multiple healthbars up and swing in between them. In cases like this you just have to remember to hit caps lock to turn it off. Basically what I've learned to do is play normally most of the time, but then when i'm 1v1 with someone I'll hit caps lock and aimlock them down the tracking is great and I really enjoy the hack so far. The guy responded to me on skype to help me out with my settings at one point when i needed help. I usually play at around 200 fps (low settings, 100% render scale) and with the aimlock on I get about 150, which is still fine. I recommend turning the draw off to get better FPS

The one thing that needs work here is the flick shot and no health bar snap (mouse wheel click). This feature will be good once they improve it more, but right now it is too inconsistent to rely on. They told me I can make it work better by changing my mouse sensitivity but I haven't had much luck. With mccree, the flick will sometimes insta-headshot whoevers healthbar I can see, but often times It will shoot above them or slightly behind them. It hardly ever works on moving targets. However they've already updated the app once since I bought it, and it looks promising that they will keep improving it. I will probably be buying another license when my 10 days expires.

my suggestions for this app to make it even better:

- allow user to bind different key than CAPS lock to enabling the main aimlock function (if I could bind this to mouse 4, it would be much easier to toggle on and off in combat)
    - improve flick shot so mcree and widow can benefit more
    Originally Posted by Santay5 View Post
    Cheat is pretty solid, not perfect but it works nicely. The no-healthbar doesn't work too well from my experience, but I might be doing something wrong. The fact that you have to use caps lock to activate the aimlock is pretty annoying, but it's not a dealbreaker. The FPS loss wasn't noticeable to me, so that isn't a problem at all.

The option for ragehacking is there, but I'm not going to test that out.

I had a lot of success with Reaper, and soldier/tracer were also pretty solid.
    Now I add custom key for toggle program. Check last update.

Mollic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought 10 days this evening and thats what i can say so far:

- The coder is very friendly and very skilled, i'm a 4k user and cheat wasnt working properly for me, so i contacted him on skype and he spent over 3 hours building a correct version for me and helping me out.
    - The cheat is op with tracer, reaper and soldier, but still looks very legit. Its ok with mc cree.

Overhall seems pretty good and worth the price.

Someoneunimportant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone tried it with Zarya?

Drakex89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have good settings they wanna share?

Got it.. This hack works great.. Need to play with settings to get it going well. Does work well with all heroes.. But better with mccree soldier reaper and tracer.

Someonekw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype

dark88626's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Share ur settings plz

albeeezzyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im interested in buying this, but want to know what settings people are using for it!!

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone help me with the settings? im doing really awful..

seitosei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just made an account to post about this. Honestly, I'm a little underwhelmed. Has me playing about 2% under my career average accuracy on McCree, I set it up to the best of my ability but it just seems lackluster.

skepsis123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by seitosei View Post
    Just made an account to post about this. Honestly, I'm a little underwhelmed. Has me playing about 2% under my career average accuracy on McCree, I set it up to the best of my ability but it just seems lackluster.
    yeah I find I play better on mcree just aiming normal. where this really shines is heroes that require tracking rather than flick aiming. I'm optimistic that the developer will improve the flick aiming in future patches. If you turn the aim delay down and the mouse speed up to 50 and get used to toggling it on and off, your tracer and soldier can be insane. I've also used it to great success on d.va and zarya. You just have to learn to quickly toggle it off and on because in big groups it can get confused by the many health bars.

On KOTH my tracer has gotten insane, I can win a 1v1 vs pretty much everyone. Blinking through people, turning around 180 degree instantly with Fast Turn and then aimlocking is insanely powerful. I think it also helps to turn the Aim Y adjust up to 4 or so to hit bullets more consistently. You'll still get some headshots, but more body shots and fewer missed bullets

edit: oh and i imagine this would also be insane on reaper with Aim Y adjust turned up to maybe 4 or 5 or 6 or something to guarantee most of the shots hit. However I haven't really experimented with Reaper at all since I don't play him much
    Last edited by skepsis123; 09-11-2016 at 11:28 PM.

infa11ib1e's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought it today and played about 4 hours of McCree with it, unfortunately i ended up playing better without =/. Flick definitely needs to be improved for McCree to work at all. Like others have posted i'm sure it works great with tracer, soldier and reaper but i am yet to test it. Also aim key should be able to be changed, currently it is only Left click and Right Click, quite impractical.

If flick could be improved and separate aim keys added this would be beastly

Thanks.

Mollic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not sure if you guys are either super good at mc cree without this or i'm super bad without it...i'm having some great success with him using this cheat tbh

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mollic View Post
    Im not sure if you guys are either super good at mc cree without this or i'm super bad without it...i'm having some great success with him using this cheat tbh
    can you share ur whole settings?

Mollic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Someonekw View Post
    can you share ur whole settings?