Genshin Impact Topup Supplier Information (Up to 80% Discount) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ufobby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genshin Impact Topup Supplier Information (Up to 80% Discount)

The current selling prices are relatively competitive, hence it doesn’t really benefit me to sell them too, so I’ll rather show you how to get them directly, this is the supplier's information and its what the resellers are selling with the marked-up prices! ❤️

BUT REST ASSURED YOU ARE IN FOR A GOOD DEAL, IT WORKS FOR MOST IOS/ANDRIOD GAMES NOT ONLY GENSHIN IMPACT

I will be selling you the method for getting a direct top-up at almost 80% by selling you the supplier's information, cut the bullshit of what 'RANDOM VENDOR TAOBAO LINKS' is priced at relatively high, and it's not worth it to purchase it anymore. Please do not waste your money.

I am currently selling this for only 100 USD, and you can judge yourself whether if it works.

Literally like travelling the express route, it's that efficient.

NO GUIDES NEEDED, because all you need is to PayPal the supplier, and you get it done within 4 hours average.

This is not known to any Western countries, prob no one even knows lol

1. Unlimited times of purchases of 18usd Topup, without getting absorbed by any 3rd Party.
    2. Safe Transaction and there is no risk involved.
    3. Basically you are paying me a one-time amount to unlock yourself to sell many other top-ups. (NOT JUST GENSHIN IMPACT)

What you will be getting?
    Purchase Details 👍

Seller Details 👍

(Reviewed and Vouched)

Most Importantly ⭕️ SAFE ⭕️

How will you benefit?
    You can sell it yourself ( Business )
    Cheaper Topup ( Up to 80 % )

What am I not liable 😖
    1. If you are already aware
    2. I am not a reseller so do not ask me to purchase them for you
    3. Amount of your Purchases
    4. Your transaction
    5. GOD SAKE PLS HAVE A PAYPAL AT LEAST

You can reach me at discord @ufobbi#0001

Tags: Genshin Impact topup Crystal Diluc Venti top up cheap gems ios andriod service method