[WTS] [EU] 80 Tauren Druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tassadaru's Avatar Contributor The One and Only!
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] [EU] 80 Tauren Druid

Greetings.

I have begun getting sick of World of Warcraft and what's been happening (or what's gonna happen) in the game world when Cataclysm hits, so I decided to quit the game. I am selling my main character, a level 80 Tauren Druid, with good gear at the moment.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Starcrafted @ Blade's Edge - Profile

I am the sole owner of the account and started it from scratch. And NO, I will not give out the account info before I receive the money that will be agreed upon with the potential buyer.

The character has 4 sets at the moment, PvE and PvP versions of Feral DPS and Resto gear. Gearscore for each set is as follows:

Feral DPS PvE: 5862
    Feral DPS PvP: 5545
    Resto PvE: 5544
    Resto PvP: 5595

Professions at 450 are: Jewelcrafting (with most used epics learned), Enchanting (with some rare enchants aswell, as the Molten Core Spellpower one), Fishing, Cooking. Char still has 9k gold on him.

The char's got Cold Weather Flying in addition to Epic Flying (300).
    Character also has 47 Non Combat Pets (Including but not limited to Lil' K.T. and Pandaren Monk from the Shop, and some rare ones), and 61 Mounts (including Ashes of Al'Ar and Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, amongst Swift White Hawkstrider and Raven Lord).

Proof of Gold and Ashes of Al'ar:

Downsides: I've used a credit card to pay for a subscription which is still active until May, so if the new owner wants to keep the account, info will need to remain unchanged and gametime must be added via Gamecards.

Upon recieving the money and after I have picked it up (for which I will opt for Western Union or GIFT via PayPal or Bank Transfer), I will forward the buyer all my information, along with a copy of my ID and the CD-Key pictures along with any gamecards I might have used in the past. Also, I will give the buyer the secret question and answer, so he will have complete ownership of the account.

If there's anything more you'd like me to add, please feel free to ask.

For offers, please PM me on site.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Tassadaru; 04-23-2010 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Added info

When in darkness or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

[WTS] [EU] 80 Tauren Druid