US wow account 5 80's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cooper101's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US wow account 5 80's

As stated in the title I have an account with 5 level 80's on it. This account has an 80 shammy, 80 dk, 80 hunter, 80 pally, 80 priest.

The dk and shammy are full epiced in 25man naxx gear both the dk and shammy are horde shammy has epic sets for all 3 specs and also has dual spec along with the dk.

The hunter is in random epics is a NE on a pretty decent realm also has dual spec and good pvp gear.

The pally is horde also, full furious/deadly 800 resil with H ToC 10 wep.

Priest is full pvp geared has relentless wep relentless OH and relentless wand along with 1.7k arena points, and is human.

I'm OO of this account i have had it since 2006.

Why i am selling it I came back from basic training a few weeks ago and found myself bored of the game and am deciding to quit. This account also has a bunch of lvl 60+ alts on varied servers.

Contact me via AIM:Coopercoop599
    -I don't have a set price so don't ask I'm really looking for offers atm

Note: POST HERE OR SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR SCREENNAME BEFORE CONTACTING IF YOU DO NOT I WILL BLOCK YOU

US wow account 5 80's