League of Legends Boost (EUW+EUNE) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nikpaplol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends Boost (EUW+EUNE)

Hello me (nikpap) and a couple of my friends are currently looking for clients to boost in league of legends.
    We're a team of master tier + and have been boosting a lot on swedish markets and now looking for international clients to boost.

We're are boosting from Iron 4 to Diamond 3.

Information about the boost:
    We are using offline-mode always when we are playing on your accounts so friends cant see that we're playing and to be more discreet.
    We usually can boost between 1-2 divisions per day and start boosting about 5min to 1h as soon as we get the payment.

Payment method:
    We only use Crypto as it has no charge back and we value our time a lot and can't be bothered with refunds issues that paypal has, we accept BTC,ETH and LTC, let us know if you only have other cryptos.

Prices:
    Iron-Bronze (All divisions): 14$/division

Silver (All divisions): 17$/division

Gold (All divisions): 20$/division

Platinum 4-2: 25$/divsion

Platinum 2-Diamond 4: 32$/division

Diamond 4-3: 45$/divsion

Placements Games: 32$ for all of them otherwise 4$ per game. We can guarantee a 70%+ winrate.

I'm active on Discord 24/7, just add me if you have any type of question, I'm glad to help!
    Niklas#5117
    Or email: [email protected]

League of Legends Boost (EUW+EUNE)