All champs, 1,043,560 Lolking, 126 skins, unobtainable/rare skins and SMURFS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

alosha007's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All champs, 1,043,560 Lolking, 126 skins, unobtainable/rare skins and SMURFS

So i am selling my main account because i currently purchased a new smurf and need the money for champs skins etc. i have spent alot of money on my account and it has 126 skins and 1,043,560 lolking score, alot of rare skins like riot graves, zombie brand, hexteck anivia, janna, and alot more. I also have more than 8 legendaries and alot of skins that are legacy. 119 Champions so i am only missing a couple. WILL CONSIDER TRADING FOR HIGH RANKED ACCOUNT! my skype is xmonsterxenergyx feel free to add me if you are interested and we can work something out.

In case the photos dont show up here is the dropbox link so you can check out all the skins Dropbox - MAIN 125+ skins

If you are interested in my championship riven account or one of my other smurfs here is a link to my other post, I have many dropbox photos which you can view and specific information on each one of my account championship riven, all champions, legendary/legacy skins PHOTOS multiple accounts

LINK TO PHOTOS:

here is a quick overview on what is on my accounts, they all have much more than what is listed but this is a general idea if so you can decide which you are interested in. One of my smurfs from last season is draylex and it has gold border

Draylex
    draylex's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    16 skins
    Forecast Janna, red baron corki, riot kayle, red card kat, victorious maokai,
    omega squad teemo, whistler village twitch, haunted zyra,
    gold 1 last season currently silver 5
    90+ champions, 311 mastery points 22 unused champion mastery tokens

Killerdamage
    Killerdamage's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    12 skins
    Bad Santa Veigar, Warring Kingdoms Xin
    Bronze 1 last season currently bronze 5
    52 Champions

Sandsandwich
    sandsandwich's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    5 skins
    Professor Ryze, championship thresh
    Unranked last season currently bronze 3
    26 Champions

indigolasers
    indigo lasers's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    5 skins
    riot kayle, super galaxy rumble
    silver 1 last season currently bronze 4
    48 champions

Wobblas
    Wobblas's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
    9 skins
    gravelord azir, championship riven
    unranked last season currently bronze 1
    33 champions

All champs, 1,043,560 Lolking, 126 skins, unobtainable/rare skins and SMURFS