Dalaran Flame Cardback/Tespa Cardback -0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Morph-Tactic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dalaran Flame Cardback/Tespa Cardback -$200

Yup, you see in title

I want to buy the activation code (not used) to get the Tespa Cardback on my account. Being European has its downsides.

Please contact me in inbox if you have this for sale so I can add you on skype and we can organize this.

I will use paypal (verified user since 2005) or any method you migh feel more comfortable with

Thank you for you attention

Dalaran Flame Cardback/Tespa Cardback -0
    MMogold.Cheao's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype : madara.uchiha766

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMogold.Cheao View Post
    add me on skype : madara.uchiha766
    added u just now

MMogold.Cheao's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He just waste your time!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmogold.cheao tried to bring a middleman, which i was fine with

the middleman tried to make me send money directly to "his paypal" which was the same paypal as mmogold.cheao with a 2 at the end.

It looked like a huge scam from miles away, so I had to stop this in order not to lose my money for nothing.

The middle man and mmogold.cheao were typing with the same mistakes, same expression and language habits, and never together. I am 99% sure it was only 1 guy on 2 skype (the skype picture provided was one with only my chat on it in history, so basically it was either created just for this transaction, or the "middle man" never used skype ever. he also had 2 friends only, me and mmogold.cheao).

he first said he had 200 codes, and when i said it was not possible, he changed his mind and said he only had one. Wouldn't tell his source and did not know what tespa organisation was.

Did not trade with mmogold.cheao for those reasons, and I am sure anybody sane enough wouldn't have either. I am not saying he is a fraud since I didn't commit, but it was too fishy for me.

I got the code since through a regular tespa member, for $10! Plain and legit dude, topic can be closed.