★ PERFECT HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT (COMPLETE Collection, Card Backs and Golden Heroes) ★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

grimoir's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ PERFECT HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT (COMPLETE Collection, Card Backs and Golden Heroes) ★

Hi there!

First of all, sorry the images/links are not showing up because of my insufficient posts. Please add me on skype for a live viewing.

Skype name: lieofalife

I'd like to spark your interest in a collectors hearthstone account.
    This account is owned ENTIRELY by me, but due to being enlisted into the army, I have decided to sell this account to someone who can continue it's journey for perfection.

This account is STRICTLY for collectors only. If you just want a standard account with a few legendaries that lets you play a couple of decks in meta and have no idea the worth of this account, then this account is NOT FOR YOU.

Besides the screenshots that I will show below, if you are interested in purchasing the account,

Here's the perfect account:

Ranked Legendary in this season

8 GOLDEN HEROES ***

COMPLETE CARD COLLECTION ***

2/3 COMPLETE GOLDEN COLLECTION

65 Total Legendaries ***

15 Golden Legendaries

Insane Amount of DUST(35,000)

COMPLETE CARD BACK COLLECTION
    (Yes, many are limited-edition and unobtainable anymore)

Contains EVERY Unobtainable Collector/Promotion cards
    (Golden ETC $150+ on ebay, Gelbin is STRICTLY beta-only and forever unobtainable)

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON SKYPE FOR VIEWING

Skype Name: lieofalife

★ PERFECT HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT (COMPLETE Collection, Card Backs and Golden Heroes) ★