EU account with ALL cards menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

abckryptosdef's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU account with ALL cards

Sorry for my English. I'm from Ukraine. And using Google translator.

Hello. Selling my account Battle.net. It is possible to change BattleTag. Account with a WoW (90 lvl rogue), Diablo 3 + ROS (some dressed characters level 70) and Hearthstone:
    The total level of characters is 475 Mage, Paladin, Priest, Warlock are Level 60. Other classes 40-50. Around 1,500 wins in the game and more than 2,600 wins in the arena.
    There are all card backs, but no Legend card back (if strongly necessary, I can get this one).
    Opened and completed 3 Quarters of Naxxramas (Heroic inclusive) and all Class Challenges.
    On the account is more than 2k gold (1400 for 2 left quarters of Naxxramas) and 1800 dust (for crafting gold cards).
    There are all the common, rare and epic cards by 2 copies of each and all of the legendary cards in 1 copies (including gold Gelbin Mekkatorque-only beta).
    There are 135 gold expert cards:
    76 common
    51 rare
    4 epic
    4 legendary - Gelbin, Cho, Antonidas and Grommash (the first three are only gold and Grommash is gold and normal).

Selling through the guarantor (payment on your part) or cash in advance. Selling price of $300. Bargain possible, but do not exchange (need the money). Preferred methods of payment WebMoney or credit card. Maybe Paypal

EU account with ALL cards