1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bioshock Infinite + Tomb Raider for Steam

I recently purchased a new 7850, and it came with a scratch card to get Bioshock Infinite + Tomb Raider for free from Steam (LINK). It says it is worth $149.99, but realistically Bioshock retails for $59.99 HERE(NOT RELEASED YET, RELEASE DATE IS MARCH 26) and Tomb Raider sells for $49.99. So total value of $109.98.

I am looking to get $75 for this, Newegg gift certificate only from these forums. If you want to pay with Paypal, the only way I would be willing to do it is by selling it through Ebay to you to prevent scams.

If I get any interest regarding this, I will upload proof pictures that I actually have the certificate and it is unscratched. I have no interest in either of these games, so looking to offload them to someone else for a discount

CLICK BELOW TO ADD ME TO SKYPE TO DISCUSS FURTHER

Bioshock Infinite + Tomb Raider for Steam