Ark survival scripts for sale! Lockpicker/autowalk/autogather/autoattack menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ark survival scripts for sale! Lockpicker/autowalk/autogather/autoattack

Selling some custom made scripts for Ark survival:

You guys have maybe heard of people "glitching" into caves, houses in pve servers getting broken into? well this is how they do it!

Lockpicker script

Will basicly run all combination from 0000-9999 and you crack anything with a pinlock, there is an option added were you can choose were you want to start in the count, so you can use it with other people for faster cracks

Payment method Paypal

As of now i am giving away the Multiscript so if u want it just PM me or add me on skype and i'll send it, and you don't have the hassle with compiling it
    Last edited by azuro; 08-17-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Ark survival scripts for sale! Lockpicker/autowalk/autogather/autoattack
    Kenneth's Avatar ★ Elder ★ WTB XRP Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you cant crack codes on safes already tried. They have added a ninja fix to this awhile back. Don't believe me? Here is how you test it. Build a storage, set the code to whatever u want, for example....0010.

If you leave your tribe and put in the code WRONG (so say 0009) than right after enter 0010 (the right code) it STILL wont open because there's a ninja delay between how long you can enter the code between getting it wrong and getting it right.

So was essentially happens is you get the code wrong and you have to put in the correct code like 3 times before it actually works.

What does this mean? Unless your lockpicker script can get the right code on the VERY first try, you would have to make it try each code 3 times otherwise you will skip over the right one even when u do guess it.

So yes TECHNICALLY you can pick the lock if you do this method of trying like 3 times per guess but it would take many hours.
    Last edited by Kenneth; 07-07-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, regarding the pin lock attempt it worked flawlessly for me, i've cracked several pins the last few days, but it takes a little time. The script will run it at about 420 10/minutes, which means it will take a maximum time of 4 hours cracking it, when doing this i have been playing with a mate, and we find a pinlocked door each, he start at 5000 i start at 0000 and within an hour we unlocked whatever it was we tried to get. maximum wait for time for two people 2 hours, 4 solo.
    Last edited by azuro; 07-09-2015 at 06:50 AM.

falyeyevd's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im interested in the pin lock script
    check your PMs

Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They fixed the pinlocker script, i am now looking for a programmer to recreate this just way more Advanced, hopefully someone that is capable of editing encrypted packages. Basicly that will mean that the 10sec silent cooldown will be avoided and hopefully can crack any pin in minutes! gonna keep this thread updated, the multifunction script is still working fine!

fishto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure you made these? Because both of these scripts, both seperate like yours, AND both doing exactly what yours do, are already available on autohotkey by the guy that wrote the scripts. They've been public (and free) for a while now, and the fact you need to find a programmer to edit 'your' scripts, makes me believe that you just took his work and want to profit from it. That's lame

Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aye, i agree that would be lame but no, i did actually get it made for me, here is thread, i closed it so people had to msg me, can provide screenshots/shared screen with logs between me and the programmer

Might be out free now, wasn't when i had it made for me

iHoeK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol..