EU Battle.net account - Total 4xWoW accounts, D3 with CE expansions, HS & HotS beta menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Veukka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Battle.net account - Total 4xWoW accounts, D3 with CE expansions, HS & HotS beta

Like the topic says I'm selling EU Battle.net account. I'm the original owned of this account and haven't been playing for years. Been mostly played warrior class from the beginning of WoW and I don't have really any other characters on this account, except one rogue with the second last questline for the legendary daggers.

Summarize whats included:

Diablo III:

• with both Collector Editions + 2x90lvl barbarians, with bunch of legendaries on stash

Hearthstone:

• few decks bought, nothing special
    • highest rank 18 or 15.

Heroes of the Storm:

• beta access

StarCraft II:

• starter edition

World of Warcraft:

• Total of 4 accounts, with original Vanilla WoW Collector's Edition, 2xMists of Pandaria Collector's Edition and 1xWoD Digital Deluxe.
    • lvl 90 Worgen Warrior on Ravencrest EU with 14755 achievement points, 46 Feats of Strenghts, 330 collected pets (rare vanilla wow pets included), 163 collected mounts (unobtainable Zul'Gurub mounts included), 2xLightbringer Tabards (one of them is unused), legendaries including: Sulfuras, Thunderfury & Shadowmourne, loads of exalted reputations, loads of collected gear sets.
    • Armory for the Warrior -> Level 90 Worgen Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Account 1:

PRODUCT LEVEL

Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe Edition
    Mists of Pandaria Collector’s Edition
    Cataclysm Standard EditionWrath of the Lich King Standard Edition
    The Burning Crusade Standard Edition
    World of Warcraft Standard Edition
    Europe (EU)

Account 2:

PRODUCT LEVEL

Mists of Pandaria Standard Edition
    Cataclysm Standard Edition
    Wrath of the Lich King Standard Edition
    Europe (EU)

Account 3:

PRODUCT LEVEL

Mists of Pandaria Collector’s Edition
    World of Warcraft Collector’s Edition
    Europe (EU)

Account 4:

PRODUCT LEVEL

Mists of Pandaria Standard Edition
    Europe (EU)

PRICE: 2500€ or offer (full price is always negotiable)

Terms of trade:

Payment will be made by PayPal and I will only give the account details after I have confirmed the payment has been sent (this is to avoid myself and of course the customer to be not scammed).

Once the payment has been made, I will personally change the email address associated with the account for the customer liking. Also I will give him the answer for the secret question.

Last edited by Veukka; 07-02-2015 at 06:13 AM. Reason: minor changes

EU Battle.net account - Total 4xWoW accounts, D3 with CE expansions, HS & HotS beta