Last Epoch Leveling, Gearing and more! Stream avaliable on request! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

vendedorloko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Epoch Leveling, Gearing and more! Stream avaliable on request!

Hi! I previously worked on Diablo 4/POE with boosting services and have a lot of hours in Last Epoch beta so i will be able to deliver a smooth trustable service.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Services can be done selfplay or pilot, up to your preference!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 prices (will be adjusted accordingly, you can also dm me on discord for updated price list, will also add bossing + other farming services as the circle progresses)

1-30 + Monolith unlock + Class Unlock - Estimated time to deliver : 40-60 minutes.

1-70-80~ SC leveling + Empowered Monolith = Chapter 9 done, 15/15 Passives Points, 8/8 Idol slots unlocked, +1 to all Attributes, Ready to play starting gear + build included. Unlocked of your choice: Merchant's Guild or Circle of Fortune. Estimated time to deliver : 5-7 hours.

Custom levels + progression or gearing you can ask me on discord!

DISCORD: brusk11

Please note that day 1 services delivery timings may be subject to change accordingly to how the servers are performing! The services will always start as soon as i can log in.

Payments accepted: Wise/Crypto/Paypal
    Last edited by vendedorloko; 02-25-2024 at 01:07 PM.

Last Epoch Leveling, Gearing and more! Stream avaliable on request!