SharpEye Destiny 2 AIMBOT *  BURST PVP-PVE MODE * SMOOTH-AGGRESSIVE-PERFECT TRACKING menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415 LastLast
    Golddialsoap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Extraclick88 View Post
    well , Razzue was silent and inactive after "ban wave". Well it will be bad, if sharp eye will die like x22 (after mass detection cheat maker didnt even apologize, closed the project and went into the shadow with the clients' money)).
    I contacted customer service this morning and received an email later today providing a new version of the bot. I was immediately banned after starting a pvp match. This is definitely not due to reports. I was playing all day without a bot until this evening.

SharpEye Destiny 2 AIMBOT *  BURST PVP-PVE MODE * SMOOTH-AGGRESSIVE-PERFECT TRACKING
    Marvelous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Golddialsoap View Post
    I contacted customer service this morning and received an email later today providing a new version of the bot. I was immediately banned after starting a pvp match. This is definitely not due to reports. I was playing all day without a bot until this evening.
    Just wondering. Did you follow the exact instructions in the new readme file ?

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marvelous View Post
    Just wondering. Did you follow the exact instructions in the new readme file ?
    Yes. Loader first and then launched Destiny. I sat in the city and director and didn't get the ban until getting into a pvp game.

Marvelous's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to lay low until we get something official.

Ricardmark's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On TWAB you have the answer for the ban wave.
    Should be a 2 phase ban wave. First on Tuesday and now tomorrow on Friday.

We’re currently in the process of banning a number of players on PC who have been detected using aimbots to unnaturally augment their skill. Defeating your opponents, whether they’re AI or other Guardians, should always be about your own skill. We’ll continue to make sure that’s the case.

And they even clearly state that is PVE and PVP.
    For me, it's clear that their detection is better. What they improved no one knows.

About the guy that used the new version and got banned when did a PVP match >> I can't really explain your case as it doesnt make any sense. What you are telling me is that you played ok and then when you launched a PVP match you got insta banned.
    I can't understand that. You should have been banned literally when you started the game. Let's imagine that you would never do a PVP match again. Would your account be safe? Doesnt make sense your ban.
    So I believe on a delayed ban. Not related to any new version from the developer.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ricardmark View Post
    On TWAB you have the answer for the ban wave.
    Should be a 2 phase ban wave. First on Tuesday and now tomorrow on Friday.

We’re currently in the process of banning a number of players on PC who have been detected using aimbots to unnaturally augment their skill. Defeating your opponents, whether they’re AI or other Guardians, should always be about your own skill. We’ll continue to make sure that’s the case.

And they even clearly state that is PVE and PVP.
    For me, it's clear that their detection is better. What they improved no one knows.

About the guy that used the new version and got banned when did a PVP match >> I can't really explain your case as it doesnt make any sense. What you are telling me is that you played ok and then when you launched a PVP match you got insta banned.
    I can't understand that. You should have been banned literally when you started the game. Let's imagine that you would never do a PVP match again. Would your account be safe? Doesnt make sense your ban.
    So I believe on a delayed ban. Not related to any new version from the developer.
    Totally possible it was a delayed ban. Just thought it was weird it wasn't immediate to logging in, you know?

skyrie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of people i know that have been using it have been banned.
    I recommend you guys stop using it until Sharpeye makes a statement.

test0101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok. i have just got banned. it took them long, but it was expected

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by test0101 View Post
    ok. i have just got banned. it took them long, but it was expected
    Have you stopped using the hack?
    Used the new version?
    Since tuesday?

Those are the most important questions.
    But clearly the bot provider should answer

test0101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ricardmark View Post
    Have you stopped using the hack?
    Used the new version?
    Since tuesday?

Those are the most important questions.
    But clearly the bot provider should answer
    yes i have used the new version exactly as instructed in the pdf file, i did even go further and renamed the file to look like if it was a stander windows program running in the processor (incase they watch what i have there) and i also did restart my computer everytime before i went in the game, or after i went out. i was also very carfull with the settings, and the way i play. i used the most smooth settings porssible and wasn't too greedy in the crucible.
    i think all of that did delay my ban. but at the end the bot is definitely detectable.

VampireGamer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm starting to think all bots that are available to the public like SE is bad and will continue to be bad. It's fine and dandy for a period of time but it gets detected in the end. I'm guessing they got someone to buy the bot and reverse engineering to detect it. Or, they got some crazy detection tool that we don't know of. Notice how all public bots gets detected in the end. When using the bot, i always tried to stay within the 15 - 25 kills avg range, as thats how many I normally kill without the bot but in the end i still got detected using SE. I didn't realize there was a new version until after i was banned due to coming here immediately to see if others got banned like me and it seemed we did.

test0101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will never buy hacks for any game again unless it's high quality from pro devs, like IWC. and sadly all of the known pros didn't want to make anything for destiny 2. but the lesson is learned.

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will never buy hacks for any game again unless it's high quality from pro devs, like IWC. and sadly all of the known pros didn't want to make anything for destiny 2. but the lesson is learned.
    Nah brother.
    You will keep buying the hacks because all the pro top legend in D2 use modified custom versions of these hacks. And you don't want to get fucked over and over again.
    Pro devs in IWC... OOF.

I will say again and again... The problem is that the only memory hack in D2 costs more than 1k dollars. And only a few people have it. Those same people were not banned not even once. Since day 1.

attan1us's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pro devs in IWC, LMAO! They SUCK

Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well this was more than expected.
    Bungie wins all the battles because no one understands their detection.
    I was able to use both versions of this without getting banned but i am heading for sure for memory versions.
    Expensive but without flaws.
    The devs that we meet here are no good against Bungie and that is something since Forsaken.

Bungie won.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415 LastLast