⭐Nynxr Boosting Trials, Crucible and Pve⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Nynxr's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐Nynxr Boosting Trials, Crucible and Pve⭐

✳️Currently, we are limiting our Menu size due to demand, however we are open to more, if you see something that you'd like that isn't currently on our list please do not hesitate to reach out and we will be happy to accommodate.✳️
    ✳️We will price match all services.✳️
    🔴 Copy paste our Discord to ensure you do not get an Impersonator: Nynxr#1301 🔴
    (We do not have Discord Nitro)

-------------------------------------

Who Nynxr is?
    I am a private hire booster who used to work for alot of popular sites such as LFCarry, BlazingBoost and others, but after noticing a trend of higher and higher prices I decided to go private due to wanting to offer Customers better deals and also to deal with all Customers directly so they know who is on their Account or who they are playing with whilst also getting the best Deals possible.

I am more than willing to Stream, Screenshare or any other verification method, Cheating is explicitly against my morales and I would never do it on anyones (or my own) account.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    🔸Discount🔸

🔺 15% Off First Order with us, with increasing discounts the longer you are a customer. 🔺

🔸Loyalty Programme🔸
    💎Diamond Tier: More than 30 Orders Purchased - 35% Off on all orders for life.
    📀Gold Tier: More than 20 Orders Purchased - 25% Off on all orders for life.
    💿Silver Tier: More than 10 Orders Purchased - 20% Off on all orders for life.

Instant Start on all orders, never taking more orders than we can do and always keeping you updated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💎Trials of Osiris Updates💎

This week's drops: (11.02 till 15.02)
    Other drops are now random and saint-14 has gotten a wide osiris-related variety of items to be bought.

Lighthouse: Adept Summoner, Adept Mods, Ascendant Shards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ⫷ Trials of Osiris ⫸

Osiris Flawless run: 15$ or 3 passes for 30$ (Recovery)
    Osiris Flawless Carry (Non Flawless Pool only): 30$

⫷ Competitive ⫸
    5500 Glory Points: 50$

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⫷Witch Queen⫸
    (Season of the Risen)

Vow of the Disciple: 25$ | 3X for $60

Parasite Grenade launcher: 30$

Wellspring Master: 10$

PsiOps Run: $4

🔷Season of the Lost🔷

Dare of Eternity: 3$ per run

Dares of Eternity Legend: 10$ per run

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment: Via Stripe (Debit / Credit Card or Apple Pay)
    PC Only, Crossplay will need to be enabled if you have a console account.

Wanna ask us something? You can ask via Discord (24/7) or through the chat.

Account Banned? Complete Refund, Replacement Account Made and All DLC's will be repurchased by us. This is extremely unlikely as we do not cheat though.
    Last edited by Nynxr; 03-12-2022 at 11:39 AM.
    Instant Boost, Rainbow Six Siege Boosting Service

⭐Nynxr Boosting Trials, Crucible and Pve⭐
    Nynxr's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ⭐Nynxr Boosting Trials, Crucible and Pve⭐-oo0cgt2-png

Flawless Carry x1 Done (Play with Booster)
    Instant Boost, Rainbow Six Siege Boosting Service