destiny 2 competative glory ranks! luna's/ Not forgotten menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Zefault's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

destiny 2 competative glory ranks! luna's/ Not forgotten

offering recovery's for the Recluce (pvp) for the full points and quest (2100) + wins for the SMG, we can speak in discord prior to your purchase so that your happy with everyting and I will keep you up to date with how it is done I charge £70 for the points and the quest. I can also complete the luna's or not forgotten which would be at a different price as it is more time consuming. my discord is

Zefault#3985

I have completed several recovaries before and have all the pinnacle weapons and the unbroken title DM me on discord for more information I will generally reply within a hour
    Last edited by Zefault; 03-12-2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: new post*

destiny 2 competative glory ranks! luna's/ Not forgotten
  2. Thanks xxsamxx86 (1 members gave Thanks to Zefault for this useful post)
    xxsamxx86's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    28/2
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted Zefault and right away he responded. We spoke about what i needed and he was able to accommodate me. He is super friendly and professional. He got to work very quickly and was finished just as fast! Would highly recommend!! Will 100% come back to him in the future!!
    Last edited by xxsamxx86; 11-25-2018 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Update on purchase!

4. Thanks Zefault (1 members gave Thanks to xxsamxx86 for this useful post)