CoD BO4 Cheats - Aimbot + Wallhack [60+ Features] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Mypoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wrote to the seller for a new key with the a working product (2nd Feature Cheat) etc, it's only fair since the other dont work & been down for awhile, I just don't understand how got the 1st cheat in the 1st place, never asked or requested it. Do they just randomly give u a key & injector & chance it whether it works or not?

CoD BO4 Cheats - Aimbot + Wallhack [60+ Features]
    banek192's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy90 View Post
    I just paid with Bitcoin... how long am i gonna wait =?
    Its done, please check your email.

Originally Posted by bananaa View Post
    I waiting a week nothing happen/
    when you send me the cheat?
    please let me know!!!!
    If you purchase 2nd cheat, please send me PM with your email.

Originally Posted by Mypoki View Post
    Anyone else on here feels like they been ripped off by the (1st featured cheat) that hasnt worked for days??? I hope this seller gives me a new key with a working product... Webmoney have a full report now.
    If you read above you will see that cheat is not updated for latest game patch, time will be extended once its done.

Originally Posted by Dottoodot View Post
    yes, I get the feeling i am being ripped off too. 1st of all no days added back from the zero update as promised from the seller and now 2nd the cheats aimbot has been getting fixed for nearly two weeks... seems a bit dodgy ����
    Aimbot will be back, its being working on. Anyway i have edit features list long time ago. Also features can be removed anytime if coder see something dangerous with it.

Originally Posted by marduk12 View Post
    lol feelsbad, i renewed and realized they had no aimbot 2 weeks ago.... then i asked for refund. and they do not offer refund... like seriously i havent even use the hack since its no use ( hack 1 )
    and even the aimbot sucks on it, it got no prediction or anything...
    cheat 2 seems the way to go in my opinion.....
    The aimbot was perfect, IMO. It smooth and really help you stay legit, as of prediction, its also planned and currently no cheats that have prediction. Dont forget that prediction can be easy visible in game replay and you will be banned for this.

I wrote to the seller for a new key with the a working product (2nd Feature Cheat) etc, it's only fair since the other dont work & been down for awhile, I just don't understand how got the 1st cheat in the 1st place, never asked or requested it. Do they just randomly give u a key & injector & chance it whether it works or not?
    You should understand that this 2 cheats are fully different and from different coders, so its not possible to swap subs. I provide everyone old users good discount, i do this from my % and i still pay coder full price.

Currently on sales only Cheat#2, its working fine and full features.

marduk12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as i said cheat 1 is terrible, the aimbot is horrible..... probably why its been removed lol.....reason that is beeing given is : they changed the encryption lol... seems like the other cheat doesnt have any problem with this...
    and first aimbot is bad trust me, its not legit AT ALL...and with prediction it would actually looks probably better, then shooting someone... and u cant hit it, because he is moving sideways, and the aimbot cant even adjust lol

anyways, get cheat 2, do net get cheat 1....

anakinthemaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchase made, awaiting your pm. Thank you again, your cheat is best

Mypoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah mate. But I didn't ask for the 2nd cheat, they were the same price wen I looked. Now it's discounted, the same cheat I didn't ask for & still waiting to be fixed. What other option did u have saying cheat 1 or 2? Win or lose we still have to wait & where is this time added? It ain't... So as a buyer be mindful as seller to deliver goods to a client. Broken products shouldn't be sold even if u know it costs. It's simply fraud & must be reported. I'll await your reply mate...wait!!... that will be in 5 days right???

Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marduk12 View Post
    as i said cheat 1 is terrible, the aimbot is horrible..... probably why its been removed lol.....reason that is beeing given is : they changed the encryption lol... seems like the other cheat doesnt have any problem with this...
    and first aimbot is bad trust me, its not legit AT ALL...and with prediction it would actually looks probably better, then shooting someone... and u cant hit it, because he is moving sideways, and the aimbot cant even adjust lol

anyways, get cheat 2, do net get cheat 1....
    Show me your settings once its up, i never seen that someone didnt like this aimbot. Probably you just set up it wrong or its too legit for your style. But this depends on your set up anyway.

Originally Posted by anakinthemaster View Post
    Purchase made, awaiting your pm. Thank you again, your cheat is best
    Done! Check your email.

Yeah mate. But I didn't ask for the 2nd cheat, they were the same price wen I looked. Now it's discounted, the same cheat I didn't ask for & still waiting to be fixed. What other option did u have saying cheat 1 or 2? Win or lose we still have to wait & where is this time added? It ain't... So as a buyer be mindful as seller to deliver goods to a client. Broken products shouldn't be sold even if u know it costs. It's simply fraud & must be reported. I'll await your reply mate...wait!!... that will be in 5 days right???
    Its discounted because i just lower price but i still pay full amount to coder. And its not the same cheat, this is two different cheats from different providers.

Why you say its broken if just aimbot was removed? its not a problem, cheat features can be changed at anytime. Since 1st one cheat is disabled, sales is not available for it as well. As of now only 2nd cheat is available. So i dont understand what you want from me.

marduk12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the aimbot is not legit... i used your config the gun has no recoil.... people can easily see....
    and the point of an aimbot, is to actually kill people.....
    obviously you have not used it...
    it works perfectly IF someone is walking or running TOWARD you.... but if he run left or right.... the aimbot cant hit the people at all... since its following them ...
    2 +weeks of an aimbot broken... probably because people were getting banned.. since it didnt look legit at all
    i got banned cuz of that shitty aimbot lol, was using the rifle... cant remember the name... and then people started calling out...
    anyways do not get satan5 cheat... its garbage

Mypoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soooooo.... Can anyone here confirm cheat 1 is working with aimbot? Yes/no? Is cheat 1 working without aimbot? Yes/No? PLZ get back to me so I can put in a full report. Cheers

Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Soooooo.... Can anyone here confirm cheat 1 is working with aimbot? Yes/no? Is cheat 1 working without aimbot? Yes/No? PLZ get back to me so I can put in a full report. Cheers
    If you check features list you will see that cheat 1 is dont have aimbot currently. and its down for update as of now.

Bossa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheat NO1 (satan5) not working right now and no aimbot -> ViRTUS (the owner) still working on it ... and this cheat have more problems like esp really bad and small text so if you have a 2k-4k monitor you can't see the esp text and the item esp 0.1% working (you know that there is an item) but can see what type of item) you see text "Unknown Item" after used it 4 times due to the downtimes its get every update I can say "DONT BUY THIS CHEAT"

Cheat NO2 (systemcheat) I've tried it before but users report detection rate not good ill try it again
    Last edited by Bossa; 02-05-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Blackjack2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 2nd cheat. Awaiting download instructions.

Mypoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank u my friend thats all i need to know. cheers

AnalAssault's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello!! Can i buy

Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    86 (80%)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blackjack2 View Post
    Purchased 2nd cheat. Awaiting download instructions.
    Done, have fun! Check your email.

Originally Posted by AnalAssault View Post
    Hello!! Can i buy
    Hello. Just check first post on this thread and choose what you need & purchase You will receive everything to your email.

austinwasthere's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the first ever coming back up?

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243 ... LastLast