Ffxiv Collector Edition Account ilvl 90 Bard and tons of 50 classes check inside EUPC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

adritill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ffxiv Collector Edition Account ilvl 90 Bard and tons of 50 classes check inside EUPC

Hello guys i want to sell my FFXIV Collector’s Edition account (original owner), with rank 3 veteran reward as you can see in the picture.

Server is Odin - EU
    It has 26 minions at the moment as you can see here, note that Wind-Up Moogle and Baby Behemoth are CE exclusives.

It has 5 mounts at the moment as you can see here and how they look.

Magitek mount

Coeurl mount (CE exclusive)

Fat chocobo mount (CE exclusive)

Chocobo + Christmas barding

Chocobo + Grand Company barding

Chocobo + Behemoth barding (CE exclusive)

Chocobo + Odin barding

Ahriman mount

Class
    It has Bard and Scholar 50 for disciple of war, Bard is ilvl90 with relic + 1 (stopped playing at 2.0), Scholar have some myth pieces but nothing noticeable really.
    Disciples of the hand at 50 it has carpenter, leatherworker, alchemist, weaver and culinarian. The goldsmith is at 43 with many red coral to level it easy with the leves at 50. Blacksmith and armorer were just began.
    None of the disciples of the hand has noticeable gear, I was just leveling them all up to begin funding but stopped playing. Carpenter, leatherworker, alchemist have the weapon quest done.
    Disciples of the land at 50 it has fisher and botanist both with the weapon quest done, nothing more noticeable. Miner is at 47 so is almost at 50 with a bit of farming.
    This pic shows the classes and the experience exactly.

It has around 1,5 million gil stacked between the char and banks, and the banks are full of materials and stuff to craft for profit or just sell for more gil. I don’t remember exactly what it has, it should have a mix of materials for each crafter.
    It has the main story quest done until Ramuh Hard, I advanced it a bit these free days.
    It also has many event clothes and stuff and the black bikini unique.
    It also has 2 Fantasia Potion, so you can change your appearance twice.
    Any questions feel free to ask.
    I don’t have a price in mind, this is a really good account to begin with, it has the hard work of leveling crafting done.
    Feel free to offer.

Ffxiv Collector Edition Account ilvl 90 Bard and tons of 50 classes check inside EUPC
    adritill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump selling th is

adritill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R