[DYNAMIS] Large and Medium houses for sale! Shiro 60 available! (Jan. 2024) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Desifee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DYNAMIS] Large and Medium houses for sale! Shiro 60 available! (Jan. 2024)

Welcome!
    I'm selling medium houses in Dynamis.

All plots are FC plots and master role will be transferred after being 30 days in the FC (due to SE restrictions, there is a 30-day ownership cooldown).

- Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, Crypto and can consider others.

- Middleman? I am willing to sell it with a Middleman as long as the buyer cover fees.

- DISCORD CONTACT: desifee
    (Unique Discord ID: 1197887486660190352)

DYNAMIS

SERAPH MEDIUM LAVENDER BEDS PLOT 46
    - Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot is located next to the marketboard. It also has good views to a lake and a river!
    - Type of purchase: FC ownership transfer. I'll invite you to the FC and after 30 days I will give you the ownership.
    - Price: $500

SERAPH MEDIUM MIST PLOT 4

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot is located next to Mist beachfront and close to the marketboard!
    - Type of purchase: FC ownership transfer. I'll invite you to the FC and after 30 days I will give you the ownership.
    - Price: $400 (SALE PENDING)

MARILITH MEDIUM MIST PLOT 6

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* dream plot is next to the beach and the marketboard!
    - Price: $400 (SALE PENDING)

MADUIN *LARGE* SHIROGANE PLOT 60

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* LARGE plot is the best plot in the game! It has amazing views to the Shirogane Shores, and it’s right next to the Hot Springs! Apart from that, it has a market board and summoning bell in front.
    This FC also has 4 subs at 90ish rank.
    - Price: $650 (SALE PENDING)

MADUIN MEDIUM LAVENDER BEDS PLOT 41

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot is one of the best plots in the game! It has a private island in the front and amazing views.
    - Price: $450

HALICARNASSUS MEDIUM LAVENDER BEDS PLOT 11

- Information about the plot: This *TIER 1* plot is one of the best plots in the game! It has a private island in the front and amazing views.
    - Price: $450

⚠️ I never add anyone on Discord FIRST! Be careful! ⚠️

------------------------------​
    Last edited by Desifee; 03-16-2024 at 10:37 AM.

[DYNAMIS] Large and Medium houses for sale! Shiro 60 available! (Jan. 2024)