⭐PC/EU 1066 CP PvE ACCOUNT, 10MILL GOLD, GEMS, TRIFECTA TITLES AND MORE 0 ⭐ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Showmeyour_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

⭐PC/EU 1066 CP PvE ACCOUNT, 10MILL GOLD, GEMS, TRIFECTA TITLES AND MORE $150 ⭐

Hey!

I'm selling my original ESO PC-EU (NON-STEAM) account because I quit the game and want someone else to enjoy it.

It's an end-game Healer account, has Warden and Templar and Sorcerer as DPS but its not as advanced in gear (and some alts for bag space etc)

Discord: Meeps#0003

~~ Good reputation on PlayerAuctions ~~

EXPANSIONS: Account has all expansions until BLACKWOOD DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION (included), some of the DLCs were also collector's edition so have extra mounts, outfits etc

GOLD: +10 million gold

GEMS: 2,237 so you can buy very rare mounts with leftover 360 crowns

GEAR: a lot of Perfected end-game gear and weapons for Healers (mostly the kite/main heal, not parse) with a lot of potions and food

TRIFECTA TITLES: All titles (Tick Tock Tormentor/The Dynamo, Immortal Redeemer/Sainty Savior, Gryphon Heart, Kyne's Wrath/Dawnbringer) except Godslayer, Planesbreaker and Soul of the Squall (I quit the game before it). All Trials finished on Hardmodes (including Hel Ra, AA, SO, MoL) except Rockgrove and Dreadsail Reef.

MOUNTS/PETS: 30 mounts with a Radiant Apex mount and Collector Edition mounts, has some pets

APPEARANCE: a lot of items from crown store, Collector Edition outfits and a lot of armor/weapon skins

CRAFTING: Templar: alchemy and jewelry crafting is lvl 50, Warden: alchemy is lvl 50 and jewelry lvl 43, Sorcerer: lvl 50 Blacksmithing and lvl 50 Clothing and lvl 50 Woodworking

GUILD LEVELS: Sorcerer is lvl 10 in Fighters Guild, Mages Guild and Undaunted, Warden lvl 10 in Fighters, Mages and Undaunted, Templar lvl 10 in Fighters, Mages, Undaunted and lvl 7 in Psijic

MORE INFO:

- maxed out riding skills
    - 2 free name changes
    - finished story line with black dye (darkest black dye in the game)
    - items in craft bag
    - account is in a trading guild
    - can change login name on the website

PRICE $120 DM ME ON DISCORD FOR MORE INFO Meeps#0003
    Last edited by Showmeyour_; 11-17-2022 at 08:02 AM.

⭐PC/EU 1066 CP PvE ACCOUNT, 10MILL GOLD, GEMS, TRIFECTA TITLES AND MORE 0 ⭐
    Showmeyour_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lower price $120 !