Lvl40-55 Archeage account Kyrios ONLY. WTT my Aranzeb acc. boosting lol, read post. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ratlordx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl40-55 Archeage account Kyrios ONLY. WTT my Aranzeb acc. boosting lol, read post.

Edit: since i'm in a hurry i'll buy any class regardless lvl 45-55

Hi I'm looking to buy an Archeage account level 50 (possibly 40-55) and preferably darkrunner. If not at least 2 out of the 3 darkrunner classes (Shadowplay, Battlerage, Auramancy). I am also platinum in league and can boost in trade for an account. Other possibilities include boosting and paying money depending on the price of the character I'm buying. Please list details of characters you are willing to trade/sell.

I also have 2 darkrunner characters, lvl 50, on aranzeb that I'm willing to trade. One is nuian (west), and haranya(east). The nuian character has T1 hasla and honor sword, 30 gold, trailblazer title + glider, and 4 illustrious desert pieces arcane/heroic, rest is quest gear (lvl 40+). For the Haranya character it has all quest gear and 0 gold/items pretty much, only trailblazer +glider.

So there are alot of options:
    1.money (not going over 75$)
    2.League boost
    3.trade accounts

Edit: if pics are needed for account on league/archeage aranzeb ill do it

also combination of any of those 3 depending on your offer

Again, I'm mainly looking for lvl 50 darkrunner with quest gear is fine. Though anything similar as listed is great

commenting on this post is the best way to contact me.

FORGOT TO PUT IN TITLE: levels 50-55 are acceptable accounts!

add on skype: pridehunters
    Last edited by ratlordx; 03-20-2015 at 08:07 AM.

Lvl40-55 Archeage account Kyrios ONLY. WTT my Aranzeb acc. boosting lol, read post.