NA Ollo Level50 Shadow Blade, Farmhouse, Big Farm, Merchant ship, Carrotdsh, 2strhous menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Hyun Jong Park's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NA Ollo Level50 Shadow Blade, Farmhouse, Big Farm, Merchant ship, Carrotdsh, 2strhous

Hi just to start it off, ive played this account faithfully since the head start launch, this was 150$ founder pack account,

Due to my guild's disband and starting a new phase of life, unfortunately i will need to stop playing the game.

Account is lv 50 Shadowblade (Battlerage, Shadowplay, Witchcraft)

Account has not much gold inside (due to all the regrading that have been happening)

Account contains Merchant ship, Farmhouse located in solis 30secs walk from the workbench, and a 150gilda star medium house located in yenestere about the same distance away from workbench as solis both house compelted, both houes right by the ocean for trading and both house has excellent view especially150gilda 2 stroy house where you can watch the beauty of the sun rising in yenestere right by the castle of caenord.

Also has a large farm in perinoor ruins with a small farm fromt he alt account right next to it to giv a little more space for farming.

all these worth close to 5000gold.

Equipemnt

Full set of leather illustrious set, half being typhoon ready to be upgraded other half being desert set (6% extra dmg) jerkin, glove and boot are rare rest are all green. Whole equipment worth more than 1000gold at the current market rate.

Has a bounty hunter cloak and 2-H Hasla weapon with lunagem for 2.4% skill increase ready to go, you can win almost everyone in 1v1 with the correct combo as long as they are not primeval -_-.

has few costume items from the cash shop.

And just to make you even happier i have a carrot dash. (worth 500-600g)

Warehouse

Im not gonna name all the stuff goign to take forever, have alot of crystals for crafting if you are into that, 55 tax cert should be enough to pay for everything for another week, 300+banna 200 yata fur beacuse i was into trading.

50gold horse from mirage island at level 38, and already has a thorobred cert in warehouse ready to upgrdae once reach 50.

has around 5workers compensate, 1 in main and 4 in lv15 alt to let you get started on whatever you want to go for.

current labor 4000+

4 regrade charm and 4 superir regrade charm with 5 sunpoint, when expension come out and you get ur tier3 hasla

it is ready to be upgraded all the way to the last tier with 100% chance, you will be godlike.

proficiency at 43k on commerce, your packs now cost liek 50 to make one

10k on gathering and bit her and there eveyrwhere.

basically a very compete house with many luxury features already done for you, just need to get on and enjoy the game.

been a really precious account to me and i really wish whoever takes it over do take care of it well :3

if interested and have any questions and inquiries let me know send me a pm.
    ill provide a ss if requested.

NA Ollo Level50 Shadow Blade, Farmhouse, Big Farm, Merchant ship, Carrotdsh, 2strhous
    dunkindonut's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good afternoon,

I am very interested in your offer and would like to chat and or get more info about your account. Please feel free to PM me and we can go from there! have a wonderful day