LF People that are good with vBulletin, Wordpress theme designin and LUA programming. menu

User Tag List

Umren's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF People that are good with vBulletin, Wordpress theme designin and LUA programming.

Hey.

I need someone that is good with Theme designing for Wordpress, to make customize theme for my website. (Paid work or Cooperation we can discuss on Skype)
    Also... another or the same guy... that knows how to setup and work well with vBulletin forum platform, I wanna make mini private forum for my subscribers on my stream.
    and finally... Someone that can create a simple yet amazing addon for World of Warcraft in LUA that can bring the players some really sick profits in game and it is completely legal, therefore will be overused.

These 3 requirements doesn't have to mean that they should be possessed by 1 guy... it can be 3 guys

Please if anyone that feels it is serious and with some feedback behind ... reply or send me message here or on [email protected] so we can discuss.

Cheerio.

-- | Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | --
    Be a Cool Bro, Subscribe / Follow / Like! (m)

LF People that are good with vBulletin, Wordpress theme designin and LUA programming.
    ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Use wordpress + bbpress, you can set up subscription based parameters including checking if subscribe to you via twitch.tv oauth. There's your forums and blog all in one :P
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

3. Thanks Umren (1 members gave Thanks to ev0 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    Use wordpress + bbpress, you can set up subscription based parameters including checking if subscribe to you via twitch.tv oauth. There's your forums and blog all in one :P
    Yo thanks for the idea mate... but I tried bbPress and I can't seem to make it work... or I am just too noob for that.
    What u suggested is basically that... I want to make a small forum for ONLY subscribers and Patrons on my Patreon... for people that support me... so I can post some cool and VIP stuffs there (of course nothing that will be on Ownedcore - not trying to make competitive forum or whatever) but things that my subs want to say / post as ideas and things that I want to share.
    No clue how to do it, Parog (the baws around here) mentioned that you are a good fella and know these kinds of stuffs... Do you mind giving a hand?
    I will try to re-pay you somehow, when you need something

Cheers mate!

Shardrox's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBulletin is quite simple.

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Umren View Post
    Yo thanks for the idea mate... but I tried bbPress and I can't seem to make it work... or I am just too noob for that.
    What u suggested is basically that... I want to make a small forum for ONLY subscribers and Patrons on my Patreon... for people that support me... so I can post some cool and VIP stuffs there (of course nothing that will be on Ownedcore - not trying to make competitive forum or whatever) but things that my subs want to say / post as ideas and things that I want to share.
    No clue how to do it, Parog (the baws around here) mentioned that you are a good fella and know these kinds of stuffs... Do you mind giving a hand?
    I will try to re-pay you somehow, when you need something

Cheers mate!
    Start with this: https://wordpress.org/download/ (obviously)

Then upload/setup https://buddypress.org/download/ AND (I think buddypress comes with bbpress now) https://bbpress.org/download/

After that, set up a twitch.tv app + this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-social-login/

From there, you disable normal wordpress login and only allow users to login via their twitch.tv login. Then you can either manually approve members to view protected parts of the bbpress forum.

If you need further help, shoot me a PM with your wordpress admin login and i'll set stuff up for you a little further.

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shardrox View Post
    vBulletin is quite simple.
    Well everything is quite simple if u have worked with it before... and if u got the knowledge.. but I am working 12-16 hours / day... with youtube/twitch and if I could find a time to start learning vBulletin howto setup and PHP programming I would have designed theme, made forum and probably addon in LUA... but I can't. That is why I asked someone that knows how to do it rather
    Thanks for the reply tho

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start with this: https://wordpress.org/download/ (obviously)

Then upload/setup https://buddypress.org/download/ AND (I think buddypress comes with bbpress now) https://bbpress.org/download/

After that, set up a twitch.tv app + this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-social-login/

From there, you disable normal wordpress login and only allow users to login via their twitch.tv login. Then you can either manually approve members to view protected parts of the bbpress forum.

If you need further help, shoot me a PM with your wordpress admin login and i'll set stuff up for you a little further.
    I will try to do everything on my own mate... that is what I needed !
    Thanks a lot for your help.. if i find some trouble... I will give u a PM.

P.S. Just a quick tip... can I make manually over cPanel in my hosting a folder inside my domain named "forums" and install bb in it... when you type umren.tv/forums it gets u there... or it has to be installed like a WP plugin? And If i install as WP plugin will I have the option to or is it by default set up to be at subdir forums or something?

Thanks again!

P.P.S ah.. and If I want to change later the platform from bb to vbuletin or Xenforo or something.. can I export the data from bb and just import it to the other platforms or u don't know?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Umren View Post
    I will try to do everything on my own mate... that is what I needed !
    Thanks a lot for your help.. if i find some trouble... I will give u a PM.

P.S. Just a quick tip... can I make manually over cPanel in my hosting a folder inside my domain named "forums" and install bb in it... when you type umren.tv/forums it gets u there... or it has to be installed like a WP plugin? And If i install as WP plugin will I have the option to or is it by default set up to be at subdir forums or something?

Thanks again!
    /forums/ is all done via wordpress by itself! you'll see when you install those plugins. It's done with htaccess rewrite rules

Thanks G/R
    8/55
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /forums/ is all done via wordpress by itself! you'll see when you install those plugins. It's done with htaccess rewrite rules
    sent u a PM