Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

possibility of an Elder scrolls Online Bot, willing to pay.

hello owned core!

I am new here as i am mostly looking for a programmer capable of programming a bot program for the upcoming zenimax game Elder Scrolls Online. I am willing to pay if anyone is able to work with my requests upon release.

possibility of an Elder scrolls Online Bot, willing to pay.
    synthblade's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First, the game is not out. The likelihood of someone being able to produce a bot for this game anytime soon is next to impossible.

Second, I'm GREATLY anticipating this game and if you ruin it.... I will find you, and I will kill you. <3
    AI is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Vekst's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is most definitely not impossible as the game files are already out, I just do not have the programming skills to make such a bot. However I am still willing to pay a great amount of money for a bot. still looking for a programmer. It would he nearly impossible for one person with a private one off bot to ruin an entire MMO economy.

Thunderofnl's Avatar Elite User C# / Java / PHP Programmer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by synthblade View Post
    First, the game is not out. The likelihood of someone being able to produce a bot for this game anytime soon is next to impossible.

Second, I'm GREATLY anticipating this game and if you ruin it.... I will find you, and I will kill you. <3
    If you think botting in a game is ruining it then you do not belong here...

Second of all it should be possible it would just be hard to test if you don't have an all access beta key.

MMO Edge's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm also willing to pay for this. The buddy team recently confirmed that they have no plans to develop a TESO bot at this time.

Selvyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of right now I am trying to develop a bot using Blackmagic.dll for mem reading. It will take a while to get a bot going good simply because at the dawn of a new game not a lot is known about offsets and their different changes per patch nor do we even need offsets yet because there probably is a only a handful of people who have gotten addresses out of it using IDA or some program along the lines. As of right now I can log into the world after picking my character and move forward continuously. The thought in theory of a bot for ESO is sorta shitty just because the game is from an FPS standpoint making it total hell to move the character. That being said yes eventually a bot will be made for it, but as of now slow your roll we dont even have a 10% complete address list and that will take probably weeks to months after release to collect
    Coding Experience: Java: 8 years, c++: 4 years, python: lolk, c#: might as well be java, AutoIt: 1 year