8/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help on Starting Game Hacking

Hello Ownedcore, hopefully you can help me. I've been teaching myself programming for the past few months and I feel I'm getting pretty comfortable with it. I've been learning mostly C++ while dabbling in Java and Python as well. But my main question is where I should start if I wanted to get into hacking games? Such as making a simple hack (like a bhop script or triggerbot or something) for CS:S. I'd like to know about VAC and SMAC bypass and all of that. If anyone could give me any little bit of information on how I could get going with this I'd really appreciate it.

Help on Starting Game Hacking
    xyfz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, i started with simple trainers (life, ammo etc.) using cheat engine for the addresses.

Selvyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting past VAC and stuff like that is a bit over ambitious for a starting out hacker...maybe do what xyfz said, id actually use AutoIt or AutoHotKey for your first bot(i prefer auto it) learn how to attach to a process running on your computer and read / store / edit memory addresses to make a simple trainer then learn how to make bots for really bad security games like pokemmo and battle on online or something where you can easily send and retrieve packets without being denied or blocked. Then move to C++ to make yourself a shiny bot, java and python have no place in making bots TBH they are just not equipped. I suppose you could use the robot class in java to make a bad bot for a bad game but thats a maybe
    Coding Experience: Java: 8 years, c++: 4 years, python: lolk, c#: might as well be java, AutoIt: 1 year