looking to buy account ,  500+ item level menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wowraiders's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking to buy account , 500+ item level

Hello,

we are looking to buy accounts, level 500+

add our skype if you got something wowraiders1

looking to buy account ,  500+ item level
    AllKindsOfBad's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talking to you on skype now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    up to 200 - 300 $ depands on gears

Subtomical's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowraiders View Post
    up to 200 - 300 $ depands on gears
    wowraiders is a scam he is from romania 100% he is a scammer that never stops

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Subtomical View Post
    wowraiders is a scam he is from romania 100% he is a scammer that never stops
    Do you have any proof of what you're saying?

I sold him my wow account and everything went fine.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AllKindsOfBad View Post
    Do you have any proof of what you're saying?

I sold him my wow account and everything went fine.
    Please reply to that or you will get infractions / ban.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where this came from? i never even been to romania...

Marilio's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods delete
    Last edited by Marilio; 05-18-2013 at 03:08 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    This guy is fishy. At first he was interested in the WOw account I was selling. After two days of stalling he comes up saying he won't trade with me because I am a "scammer". I showed him my reputation on Player Auctions, rep that cannot be falsified; all trades are verified ones. I clearly do not want to go first with somebody that joined ownedcore on feb 2013 and only has 2 positive trade feedbacks. He then proceeded to offer a 50% now 50% later, which is open to huge scam potential when it comes with someone with no rep. This guy doesn't understand that in order to consecrate yourself as a trader in any website you need to risk it in order to prove your trustworthy. If you have no rep and no longstanding relation with the website's community, you can't expect people to trust you.

Also, it should be noted that it says his location is Sichuan (China), his skype says Tel Aviv, Israel. SELLERS BEWARE. The website he says he works for is also registered in China while his other contact info is elsewhere. Good thing I didn't complete the trade with this guy and this company.
    I have now done business with wowraiders several times, and I would absolutely vouch for him.

Just because he does not accept your 12 rep on playerauctions (Marilio's Reputation - PlayerAuctions) does not, in any way what so ever, even come close to implying that he is a "scammer". One of your negative feed back (first feed back received, bottom of the second page) is for selling an account you did not have.

There is no way in hell I would trust your medicore at best playerauctions rep enough to pay you first either.

Again, in my experience with wowraiders he has been 100% LEGIT AND HONEST.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to erase my earlier remarks due to more harm being done to this thread than good. It turned from a discussion of alerting the community of a perceived fishy behavior to a discussion on semantics with a third party that was derailing this seller's thread. I ask the mods to delete the posts below on my part. The information provided by the knight in shining armor was not open at the time of trade and was presented after-the-fact, therefore making the whole discussion quite pointless. Regardless, the guy doesn't need a 3 page thread on a discussion that is derailing his commercial interests.

However, I will revoice one comment/word of advice to the seller. The way this whole informal trading system works is by ways of rep; whoever has more holds the privilege of going first/last. Getting rep in the internet is not always easy as there are a lot of people taking advantage of new sellers. If you don't feel comfortable dishing out hundreds of dollars, then I would suggest building some rep with lower end trades so that when it comes to the negotiation table you have the rep upper hand and can actually demand to go last in the trade, if you feel like doing so.

Like I said on skype, good luck.
    Last edited by Marilio; 05-18-2013 at 03:14 AM.

Hsk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is fishy. At first he was interested in the WOw account I was selling. After two days of stalling he comes up saying he won't trade with me because I am a "scammer". I showed him my reputation on Player Auctions, rep that cannot be falsified; all trades are verified ones. I clearly do not want to go first with somebody that joined ownedcore on feb 2013 and only has 2 positive trade feedbacks. He then proceeded to offer a 50% now 50% later, which is open to huge scam potential when it comes with someone with no rep. This guy doesn't understand that in order to consecrate yourself as a trader in any website you need to risk it in order to prove your trustworthy. If you have no rep and no longstanding relation with the website's community, you can't expect people to trust you.

Also, it should be noted that it says his location is Sichuan (China), his skype says Tel Aviv, Israel. SELLERS BEWARE. The website he says he works for is also registered in China while his other contact info is elsewhere. Good thing I didn't complete the trade with this guy and this company.
    I can vouch for marilio.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods delete

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, as for your detective skills, I must say you missed the whole comment section. The beauty of PA is that you can't just post good/bad rep without having the buyer/seller have a rebuttal. If you read the comments the buyer of that account backed out and used that as an excuse to get a refund from PA. My 12 positive feedback score > his 2 and a vouch from some guy. Sorry. That's the internet. He forgets to note that I even compromised to make him feel more comfortable and in a way we both would be protected.
    It still doesn't make a difference, you don't have rep to make you trustworthy - plain and simple. He did not rip you off, he just didn't trust you.

I'm not saying you were planning to rip him off or anything like that, but I am saying you have no place to say something negative about his credibility because he did not trust you enough to pay you first.

As you said, that's the internet.

Thanks but not needed. The whole point of the post is to alert the community of this fishy behavior. Everything is nice and dandy until he notices he doesn't have the upper hand on a high stakes trade. Like I said, the only way one builds rep is by trusting and showing you're legit; he decided to avoid doing both. When he hesitated even further I compromised my own security, a right I have due to higher rep, to appease him because I was interested in the trade. Clearly after that shitstorm I wasn't.
    $200 is far from "high stakes". 12 rep is nothing - it might as well be 0, it doesn't matter. You can get 12 rep in an hour on playerauctions.

This is very obviously a case of you being sour, and wanting to be sure your pouting effects others, nothing more.
    Last edited by AllKindsOfBad; 05-18-2013 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mods delete

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Payments I've received from wowraiders.

Also, wtf does it matter if it takes 2 hours for the sales to be verified? If you can't get 12 purchases on playerauctions in an hour, you're over charging.
    Last edited by AllKindsOfBad; 05-18-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast