Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great hack but sadly you get banned quite often. Don't use on your main and you're good to go.

Jedijacbob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah most definitely detected. i got 4 days worth

QTP2T's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good bot. Been using for a month but got ban now. But thats risks you gotta take

Tidustidus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by QTP2T View Post
    Good bot. Been using for a month but got ban now. But thats risks you gotta take
    Did you get banned while using the bot, or where you banned while u where not logged on?

QTP2T's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tidustidus View Post
    Did you get banned while using the bot, or where you banned while u where not logged on?
    Havent been using it for a week almost and this morning i just got an e-mail 🙄 Only played with legit settings but i guess i was under the radar anyways^^

spiriteld's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

i confirm, after purchasing this one, my account was banned 5 days after Use it.

so he is definitely detected

PS: Good aimbot but detected ...

Regard

legend27's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else got banned after using the new updated bot? Because I got banned yesterday, not sure if the bot is detected or because I got reported.

hickarn's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the hell is this still being sold? Admins??? People are buying and messaging me how to set up around 6,7 peopel a day and then tell me they get banned the next day or two at best, everyone on the non-official discord was banned and new people still getting banned?? "undetected"

Discord

Look for yourself stop adding me cause im not gonna help you get banned.
    Last edited by hickarn; 12-22-2018 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Discord

Anonamoos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jim034 View Post
    Yes, I received a message from their support just stating that it can take up to 24 hours to send the bot yada yada. The post on this page from Hickarn has me a bit sketched out about the bans considering it's being sold as "undetected".
    Yeah same . . . I feel as though the people who got banned are rage botting instead of treating it like what its supposed to be. Its a aim assisst bot after all.

AbdiSF's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using sharp eye since early summer of 2018 every since xaim was shutdown, and the program its self is amazing. Customer support is even better as I get a reply back within a few hours, and they are always keen on helping. However, lately I have been noticing a detection issue with the hack its self. I am on my 3rd account that has been banned. 2 of my accounts were my main I've had since 2017 when I got overwatch. No one has every commented in chat or said they were reporting me for hacking as the hack it self looks realistic and is very well made. I would like to say I have over 100+ hours with the hack its self so I don't get think its an issue with me. Also, my 3rd account which I bought after the 2 main accounts were banned, was banned at level 15 which is even before competitive play. I did use the hack 24/7, but did so casually. I am on my third account and if it gets banned i'm going to buy a 4th account and run the hack, but not use it as in not actually use the aim assistance. If I get banned I think that is enough evidence to conclude that the hack itself is detected, and its not me being reported for hacking. All in all, I am happy with the hacks performance and support from the sharpeye staff. I would hate to stop using the hack do to a detection issue hopefully that is not the case.

edit 7 hours later- got done talking to support and they said they are sending me a new version of the program. My only problem with that is apparently the one i'm currently using has been detected, I wasn't notified nor did it automatically update so I just lost 3 accounts for no reason smh. I don't really care for the accounts that much I can get over that, but the fact that there is no way of knowing if its detected or not is concerning... just update the customers so we know when to not use it very simple.
    Last edited by AbdiSF; 12-23-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AbdiSF View Post
    I've been using sharp eye since early summer of 2018 every since xaim was shutdown, and the program its self is amazing. Customer support is even better as I get a reply back within a few hours, and they are always keen on helping. However, lately I have been noticing a detection issue with the hack its self. I am on my 3rd account that has been banned. 2 of my accounts were my main I've had since 2017 when I got overwatch. No one has every commented in chat or said they were reporting me for hacking as the hack it self looks realistic and is very well made. I would like to say I have over 100+ hours with the hack its self so I don't get think its an issue with me. Also, my 3rd account which I bought after the 2 main accounts were banned, was banned at level 15 which is even before competitive play. I did use the hack 24/7, but did so casually. I am on my third account and if it gets banned i'm going to buy a 4th account and run the hack, but not use it as in not actually use the aim assistance. If I get banned I think that is enough evidence to conclude that the hack itself is detected, and its not me being reported for hacking. All in all, I am happy with the hacks performance and support from the sharpeye staff. I would hate to stop using the hack do to a detection issue hopefully that is not the case.
    How long did it take you to get your hack?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R3pisgod View Post
    yeah they are slow af. i got mine in 2 days. but mail support is good. he gives answers but slow xd also hack is good but there is no "no hp" mode so you have to hit to enemy and make their hp bar visible, otherwise bot wont aim xd
    oof, 2 days dam, feelsbadman. Ive been waiting for 25 hours now lol

wsvap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But why u wana buy a hack witch is detected? Plz tell me!

Jedijacbob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anonamoos View Post
    oof, 2 days dam, feelsbadman. Ive been waiting for 25 hours now lol
    feelsfuckingbad, do not use this cheat on an account you don't want perma'd!

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 ... LastLast