Anyone else having trouble carrying as hitscan with aimbot now? cause of brig? menu

User Tag List

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else having trouble carrying as hitscan with aimbot now? cause of brig?

Or is it just me. With the duo/triple shields and insta hp and non decaying ult. paired with alot more doomfist diving i feel FAR more useless and unable to carry

Anyone else having trouble carrying as hitscan with aimbot now? cause of brig?
    BritStar500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cree is really strong against her if you can catch her out, you can flashbang to the side of the shields and then headshot her. A lot of it is your general team comp though, you really need a comp more suited to playing at range to deal with her, if you're running dive or some kind of brawl comp and you try to play hitscan into her it's going to go poorly.

faytalic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BritStar500 View Post
    Cree is really strong against her if you can catch her out, you can flashbang to the side of the shields and then headshot her. A lot of it is your general team comp though, you really need a comp more suited to playing at range to deal with her, if you're running dive or some kind of brawl comp and you try to play hitscan into her it's going to go poorly.
    what cheat r u using? i fucking hate cree. everytime i run him i get hard dove nonstop even peeling for healers just feels like trash