45/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shotsofdeath98 View Post
    Pretty sad that's your comeback when I'm typing on mobile and auto correct is a known issue with every device. Also, don't insult someone's grammar when yours is complete shit sweety. Only makes you look more retarded.
    >saying my grammar is shit when you are the one saying "you're" instead of "your"
    >using autocorrect

LMFAO. You made my day kid.

PSA: DON'T buy the Overwatch Shield ESP
    deathblossom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NewbVoker View Post
    Yeah they beg that much money so they don't have to work in a factory to make my shoes that's ****ing hilarious. I mean you gotta be retarded as *** to buy that kind of *** hack for such a high price.
    and i bet this won't last 30 days. They overprice because people too desperate.

3. Thanks kwhalek (1 members gave Thanks to deathblossom for this useful post)
    kwhalek's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OverwatchSWZX View Post
    >working 100% when setup correctly (ask other people that have purchased)

>what issue? please explain?

>d3scenes aimbot has been detected and people are getting banned just starting the hack(is any of my users banned?)

>dvasys/s82 both do not have esp and rely on pixel(thats better?)

>our dev is chinese, what can i do?(dont like it? dont buy it.)

>OP making random accusations, posting in big bold capital letters, saying things that are not true.... (thats criticism? lol)
    >>OP also said he got banned and when asked to provide proof he said it was a wrong post? (lol again...)

sorry buddy.

actually i'm glad u didn't buy my aimbot, it would have been another "Criticism" post i'd have to deal with...
    > d3scene aimbot is detected? Since when did D3 scene themselves offer an aimbot? Its a site just like this to offer private hacks that are slotted from different devs.

> our dev is chinese so we cant make it english. I buy ALLL and I mean ALLLLLL of my hacks from non native english speaking devs. None of them refuse to support a UI that the native customers they are targeting can speak. Even if its the broken english you are trying to defend yourself in these posts with. You should include that in your UI. You are just lazy and naive.

> what issues? What do you mean what issues. Everything i stated. + what other stated you roadkill eating gooks.

> random accusations, when their is a common ground between your customers with issues?. I agree with you the OP's format is stupid and makes him come off as a child. But you are unable to just ignore the immaturity of some of your customers and read between the senseless hate lines to pull out productive criticism your product could benefit from. Go back to selling rice, you wont make it here. Every single dev who releases a product even if its 40% of the quality of yours will be more successful ( currently not the case the other products are better and for less.)

Maybe your Chinese mommy bought you a house so you think your a big shot with your half baked under tested, 16 year old who is bored and decided to dabble in hacks Chinese aimbot that holds no standards across the world. But your not gonna be successful if you have an IQ of a chimp when it comes to your business sense and customer service and beyond insulting communication with your target audience.

If you even make 50k with this garbage before you fire at least 3 devs ill be astonished.

kwhalek's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shotsofdeath98 View Post
    Pretty sad that's your comeback when I'm typing on mobile and auto correct is a known issue with every device. Also, don't insult someone's grammar when yours is complete shit sweety. Only makes you look more retarded.
    2016 - 1998 = 18, stop talking fresh out of high school naive child. You have no place in this conversation

OverwatchSWZX's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    11 (27%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kwhalek View Post
    > random accusations, when their is a common ground between your customers with issues?. I agree with you the OP's format is stupid and makes him come off as a child. But you are unable to just ignore the immaturity of some of your customers and read between the senseless hate lines to pull out productive criticism your product could benefit from. Go back to selling rice, you wont make it here. Every single dev who releases a product even if its 40% of the quality of yours will be more successful ( currently not the case the other products are better and for less.)

Maybe your Chinese mommy bought you a house so you think your a big shot with your half baked under tested, 16 year old who is bored and decided to dabble in hacks Chinese aimbot that holds no standards across the world. But your not gonna be successful if you have an IQ of a chimp when it comes to your business sense and customer service and beyond insulting communication with your target audience.

If you even make 50k with this garbage before you fire at least 3 devs ill be astonished.
    and here we have you making your mom jokes.....
    need i say more?...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123