14/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dowjones21 View Post
    Blizzard does delayed bans. That little tiny update we got on PC today probably updated the Anti-cheat. There were no patch notes released on this update because it's an Anti-Cheat update. It's a secret little update that updated their Warden Client. The infamous Kiyumi leak was sent to blizzard. It was pure source code so they could program it to detect it quickly, they didn't need to crack anything
    If you search blizzards battlenet forums in Korea this source code was wide open for the public to grab long before the leak here. Someone gave it to blizzard back in July

Leaked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dowjones21 View Post
    Blizzard does delayed bans. That little tiny update we got on PC today probably updated the Anti-cheat. There were no patch notes released on this update because it's an Anti-Cheat update. It's a secret little update that updated their Warden Client. The infamous Kiyumi leak was sent to blizzard. It was pure source code so they could program it to detect it quickly, they didn't need to crack anything
    Firstly, there was patch notes to the latest small patch.

Second, you speak so definitive on something you have literally no control over in regards to how and what Blizzard is up to, it's kinda funny the way you word it like some UFO conspiracy theorist lol :P

Third, just because they have the source code doesn't actually mean anything because it's being written in AHK which is literally flying under the radar of ALL Blizzard products for years now. It's been a language that's been utilized since WoW has hit the scene and even Diablo 3. They can't detect it because it doesn't actually inject itself inside the game and is scanning your own screen for specific pixel, hence "pixel bot".

But yes you're right, Blizzard does do delayed ban waves and this pixel bot has been around since the closed beta - numerous top players in the OW scene are still rocking it because it's purely client-side and undetectable since AHK is non-intrusive.

Cheers.

Nerdrenx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking ahk is not detectable is making a huge mistake.
    If you PM me, be sure your inbox is not full...

6. Thanks dowjones21 (1 members gave Thanks to Nerdrenx for this useful post)
    shinobi1965's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It may be detectable, pretty much everything is. But I have not been banned and I have used this shit for a LOT of games (competitive). I am pretty certain that most people get banned for blatantly cheating and getting reported. I literally see people in kill cam being obvious as **** about it almost every game I play. PROTIP: If your ****ing screen is snapping constantly on to a target PEOPLE WILL KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT LOL.

Basically shit players turn the settings up to compensate for their complete lack of talent. If you want to get away with cheating you need to already be pretty good at the game to start with, otherwise you will get your dumb ass banned for sure. There has been CSGO pros cheating at major lan events ever since the game was released, most of them still not caught out.

Oh and by the way, denying it in chat will not make your chances of being banned any less.

bart1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leaked View Post
    Third, just because they have the source code doesn't actually mean anything because it's being written in AHK which is literally flying under the radar of ALL Blizzard products for years now. It's been a language that's been utilized since WoW has hit the scene and even Diablo 3. They can't detect it because it doesn't actually inject itself inside the game and is scanning your own screen for specific pixel, hence "pixel bot".
    You do realize one of the first ban waves in Diablo 3 was for AHK...

9. Thanks dowjones21 (1 members gave Thanks to bart1212 for this useful post)
    EatMyCold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were detecting those D3 bans because people were running them for days, weeks on end. I ran mine for 2 days at a time in a pattern like, 3 days, break for a day, 1 day, 3 days, break, 2 days etc and I never got banned for it. They were banning the people who were running them literally all the time. This isn't the case with Overwatch unless you're running a bot for a week straight to get exp or something.

11. Thanks Ciris (1 members gave Thanks to EatMyCold for this useful post)
    CheshireBlack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EatMyCold View Post
    They were detecting those D3 bans because people were running them for days, weeks on end. I ran mine for 2 days at a time in a pattern like, 3 days, break for a day, 1 day, 3 days, break, 2 days etc and I never got banned for it. They were banning the people who were running them literally all the time. This isn't the case with Overwatch unless you're running a bot for a week straight to get exp or something.

Is RoS-Bot considered AHK? I ran that shit for weeks for 12h+ days while I was at work and never received a ban.

Leaked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nerdrenx View Post
    Thinking ahk is not detectable is making a huge mistake.
    I should of clarified and used a different word to explain what I meant.

For sure AHK can be detected, but there has yet to be bans for AHK, much like how people in this thread had brought up how the bans for let's say Diablo 3 were for either people getting reported or just running bots for days on end with 0 breaks, basically blatant stuff.

I meant that the AHK world hasn't actually be proven to flag you for anything unless someone in the community flags that person themselves so they go under investigation, that's all.

Basically, it's still non-intrusive and kinda crazy how it's been around for so long in many games.

djyeo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi can someone tell me which aimbot has not been banned yet? First timer would like to try out aimbot. Thanks.

dickycpyxd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I buy it

EatMyCold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the + on my previous post.

Ros-Bot is not AHK. It is, however, also generally safe unless you run it all the time. I also have experience running that bot for long periods and was never banned.

RoS-Bot reads from D3 application memory data such as character info or map/location data (any & all information that's needed, really,) which by itself is no more than you would be doing by playing the game normally. It's initiated via an additional exe file (RoS-Bot) probably built in C++ and using a library of its own to read from memory. I assume they have automatic updating of the necessary memory offset locations in the D3 exe that change with each patch. Ros-Bot then uses a variety of public libraries (.dll files) such as the built in Windows API. The Windows API is already injected into the D3 process anyway (and thus wouldn't be suspicious) because it's a software interface between the OS and hardware (keyboard/mouse) which allows the user to move the mouse, or press a key... everyone uses it when they play the game normally. You can also write your own application (RoS-Bot) to control the Windows API after reading required game data from memory, and both of these events happen when you play the game anyway.

Put simply, It reads from memory and then moves your character by using the winapi library to control your character by taking control of the interface that controls the mouse/keyboard.

...AHK files just click colored pixels on your screen or at best, OCR ...if you write it into your bot. The upside to AHK? It's a LOT easier and less time consuming to write an AHK bot.

@dickycpyxd pretty sure you can google the name of the bot we've been talking about and it's the first result...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12