Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kathaki View Post
    @Roast

Have you thought about developing the bot with C++? It should be faster than C# as far as I know
    Technically not true, but I don't have the time to give a proper reply to this right now I'm also not super proficient with C++, however C# is part of my day job so I'm sticking with it for now.

Originally Posted by whatwasit View Post
    Hey @Roast just letting you know that I got banned today on my test account, and I've only used RoastBot on this account, so you may want to have a look and see what possibly made it detected (Only used version 0.4a 0.4b and the test build that you've sent me on PM)

Well, now I'll have to say goodbye to you people because I'm done with Overwatch, I was sure that one day I would get banned, that's the mindset you wanna have If you're cheating.

RoastBot is a great project and it worked perfectly with my custom settings, I was bored and I have no regrets on using it.

Good luck on the next patches and have fun while doing it, Roast.

Have a nice day everyone!
    Aw shit man, that's really unfortunate I'll be looking in to some better anti detection very soon, hopefully I can get around this. Thanks so much for the kind words and I'm sorry to hear you've been banned. Unfortunately releasing this to the public will mean that eventually the program will be detected as more people download and use it. This has gotten a lot of attention so far.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

RoastBot - Continuation of Serenity
  2. Thanks NoobsForever (1 members gave Thanks to Roast for this useful post)
    skruf1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roast View Post
    What? Roastbot has support for all resolutions and will automatically detect your main monitor's resolution (or whichever one you select in roastbot, if you have multiple). Multiple monitor detection may not function, as I only have the one monitor and so haven't tested that it takes screenshots via the correct monitor. This is written in C#.
    I run a dual monitor setup and the bot automatically detects the correct monitor on which the game is running, no issues there.

skruf1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roast View Post
    Technically not true, but I don't have the time to give a proper reply to this right now I'm also not super proficient with C++, however C# is part of my day job so I'm sticking with it for now.

Aw shit man, that's really unfortunate I'll be looking in to some better anti detection very soon, hopefully I can get around this. Thanks so much for the kind words and I'm sorry to hear you've been banned. Unfortunately releasing this to the public will mean that eventually the program will be detected as more people download and use it. This has gotten a lot of attention so far.
    I have been using your bot in competitive games for like a month, still no ban. Have probably played like 50 competitive matches with the bot turned on, so I guess it's kind of random who they ban? I mean if the software is "detected", then everyone who used it ever should get banned? I have used multiple versions of the program as well.
    On a side note, I don't care if I get banned, I am thinking of going back to World of Warcraft, honestly just waiting for a reason (Overwatch ban) so I can get back into Legion raiding xD

Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skruf1 View Post
    I run a dual monitor setup and the bot automatically detects the correct monitor on which the game is running, no issues there.
    Hooray! Nice for someone to finally confirm whether or not it works :')
    If you try and move the game to the other monitor does it still work though?
    Last edited by Roast; 06-16-2017 at 05:46 PM.
    Developer of RoastBot https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/fps/overwatch-exploits-hacks/619893-roastbot-continuation-of-serenity.html

corex303's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else checking this thread daily hoping for an update?

7. Thanks DrManhattan42 (1 members gave Thanks to corex303 for this useful post)
    denisdab99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup. And i still hope for source. This is just a dream that wont come true

Roast's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by corex303 View Post
    Anyone else checking this thread daily hoping for an update?
    Yeah sorry, wouldn't get your hopes up. I currently only have 1 copy of overwatch and almost all of my time is taken up between my job, the gym and my Mrs.
    I'll probably get around to releasing something new sooner or later, but the windows 10 update breaking this is a bit of a bummer. I'm fairly confident and I can circumvent it, but it's going to take a fair bit of effort on my part.

Originally Posted by denisdab99 View Post
    Yup. And i still hope for source. This is just a dream that wont come true
    You've got 2 options:
    1. Learn C# yourself and create your own. The language isn't that hard, an hour or 2 every other day is all it takes to get started.
    2. Download Visual Studio 2017, google for a public tool to decompile C# applications and off you go. I haven't packed or obfuscated any of this, besides packing the libraries that this is dependant on in to the executable itself. You'll have to do a fair bit of refactoring though since decompiling with tools like ILSpy will shit up the code.
    Last edited by Roast; 06-20-2017 at 04:35 PM.

lockon25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, can we have update for this hack? its not working anymore in the latest OW patch..

blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it seems as of the latest patch, overwatch starts returning blackscreen to different screen capture methods, rendering screenshot based aimbots unable to function

12. Thanks trashjoe (1 members gave Thanks to blr69 for this useful post)
    min324's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blr69 View Post
    it seems as of the latest patch, overwatch starts returning blackscreen to different screen capture methods, rendering screenshot based aimbots unable to function
    It always did that if you're using fullscreen mode. Direct3D fullscreen apps in general doesn't allow outside access unless you hook it, like OBS Studio does etc. This is why you need to use window mode instead.

waterblast74's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by min324 View Post
    It always did that if you're using fullscreen mode. Direct3D fullscreen apps in general doesn't allow outside access unless you hook it, like OBS Studio does etc. This is why you need to use window mode instead.
    Uuuh i don't think that's the issue. Using windowed mode doesn't make any difference.

blr69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah the issue happens despite using borderless window. and it was introduced in the patch.

trashjoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if this is ahk based, then with the new patch it will works a while than its stops. somehow they block all afk working (blocking screenshot or something)

min324's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, after testing a bit it seems as you get a black capture after a short time. It also appears to be connected to mouse_event. If you capture without any mouse_event handling, everything works fine and gives a proper capture. Basically they detect injected mouse events and will block the capture after a while. If you restart Overwatch, everything works again for a short time.

18. Thanks trashjoe (1 members gave Thanks to min324 for this useful post)
    lyan123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/41
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by min324 View Post
    Ok, after testing a bit it seems as you get a black capture after a short time. It also appears to be connected to mouse_event. If you capture without any mouse_event handling, everything works fine and gives a proper capture. Basically they detect injected mouse events and will block the capture after a while. If you restart Overwatch, everything works again for a short time.
    Yes this is exactly what i posted here: GitHub - lyanidle/DetectMouseEvents: Detect if a mouse event injected

A possibility to bypass that is to create a mouse filter driver...

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920 LastLast