Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are those links working for anyone? Would love to play with this code.

EDIT: Must have been a temporary issue because the links just worked for me now.
    Last edited by GliderPro; 12-25-2012 at 12:23 AM.

[Planetside 2] Teleport & Below Ground Hack
    xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cypher View Post

Yeah, Planetside is really boring. Quite disappointing. What is WarZ like?
    Any chance that you could make a aimbot?!

Chreist's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planetside 2 Cheats

This hack is so much better.

Forgeez's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chreist View Post
    Planetside 2 Cheats

This hack is so much better.
    almost guaranteed to be a scam/virus. Don't even need to open it.

GliderPro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't recommend using the Z-axis hack much if you care about your account. There is a growing number of players aware of this type of hack and you are likely to be reported. If you are too close to the side of a hill there will be distortions on the hill indicating something is wrong. If you use full auto there will be muzzle flash coming out of the ground. Visibility of this depends on the background of course.

The biggest issue however with the z-axis hack is that, when a player walks over you, you will end up at ground level with them briefly! Also certain models, like trees, are anchored above ground and if your z-axis is set to low you with instantly snap up into the object which places you above ground running through the trees!

These will ultimately get you reported. I went on a two day killing spree and I'm sure I was reported several times.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GliderPro View Post
    I don't recommend using the Z-axis hack much if you care about your account. There is a growing number of players aware of this type of hack and you are likely to be reported. If you are too close to the side of a hill there will be distortions on the hill indicating something is wrong. If you use full auto there will be muzzle flash coming out of the ground. Visibility of this depends on the background of course.

The biggest issue however with the z-axis hack is that, when a player walks over you, you will end up at ground level with them briefly! Also certain models, like trees, are anchored above ground and if your z-axis is set to low you with instantly snap up into the object which places you above ground running through the trees!

These will ultimately get you reported. I went on a two day killing spree and I'm sure I was reported several times.
    I've had my account reported more times than I can remember (and that's only the ones people have told me about!). Still no ban. Maybe they're waiting to do a banwave.

xsx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had my account reported more times than I can remember (and that's only the ones people have told me about!). Still no ban. Maybe they're waiting to do a banwave.

They usually do that when they push a "decent patch" or something along that line

edrik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the hack, I really enjoyed it! The only one thing is the teleport.. did you tried it in the last version that you posted?

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by edrik View Post
    Thank you for the hack, I really enjoyed it! The only one thing is the teleport.. did you tried it in the last version that you posted?
    I tried the hack just then and it works fine for me. What issues are you having?

edrik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the hack just then and it works fine for me. What issues are you having?
    With the game running, I open the .exe and in the game, I clear waypoints and set a new personal waypoint.
    when I push the multiply button the hades_ps2.exe quits itself. I'm using win8 64bit with the EU client, any idea?

EDIT: in rare cases it works but it teleports you in another point of the map, near where I was before
    Last edited by edrik; 01-05-2013 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the game running, I open the .exe and in the game, I clear waypoints and set a new personal waypoint.
    when I push the multiply button the hades_ps2.exe quits itself. I'm using win8 64bit with the EU client, any idea?

EDIT: in rare cases it works but it teleports you in another point of the map, near where I was before
    Interesting...

Could you please do the following:
    1. Tell me what region you are in (EU, US, Aus, China, etc), as I'm not sure whether the game has localized binaries or anything (typically that would be handled by external files, but you never know)...
    2. Tell me whether you downloaded Planetside through Steam or not (this definitely shouldn't matter, as Steam simply downloads the PS2 launcher, which in turn downloads the actual game, but again, you never know).
    3. Run Planetside 2 in windowed mode, and tell me the full window title (as it will include the version of Planetside you're using).
    4. Run hades_ps2.exe from a command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd.exe -> cd c:\path\to\hack\ -> hades_ps2.exe) and then copy-paste the output of the program that you get and post it here. If you run the program from the command prompt like this, it will automatically output to a file to make it easier for you to post (run WITHOUT quotes): "hades_ps2.exe > hades_ps2.txt 2>&1"
    5. Upload your Planetside2.exe somewhere so I can see whether it differs from the one on my system.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Oh, can you please also confirm for me that you're using the latest version of the hack. In the first post of this thread it is the one labelled "Planetside2 v0.483.26.180118 **SHIPPING**", you should NOT be using the older one labelled "Planetside2 v0.473.22.176761 **SHIPPING**". (Sorry, but I have to check...)

edrik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [COLOR=#4b0082]Interesting...

Thank you for the effort you are giving, before I tell you those things, I looked at the version in the windowed mode as you said, and it turned out that I have another version .. does this solve the mistery ?

[Planetside 2] Teleport & Below Ground Hack-cattura-gif

Btw I'm in Europe and I downloaded the launcher from the eu site
    Last edited by edrik; 01-05-2013 at 03:10 PM.

xXDARKGHOSTXx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use win8 64 bit, EU Client, downloaded through Steam and i have the same problem, everything works unless the teleport. I checked out and i use the version v0.483.77.181067,

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The version of the hack doesn't have to exactly match your client version, as most of the recent client updates are small and didn't break the structures/offsets the hack uses. I'm using Windows 8 64-bit, Planetside 2 v0.483.77.181067 (acquired through Steam), and teleporting works just fine for me...

EDIT:

Please also note that you can NOT be in a vehicle when you try to teleport. It will not work, and it will probably crash the hack (and maybe the game). I did not add any special logic to detect this case, it relies on the user to 'do the right thing'.

edrik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting...

4. Run hades_ps2.exe from a command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd.exe -> cd c:\path\to\hack\ -> hades_ps2.exe) and then copy-paste the output of the program that you get and post it here. If you run the program from the command prompt like this, it will automatically output to a file to make it easier for you to post (run WITHOUT quotes): "hades_ps2.exe > hades_ps2.txt 2>&1"
    I tried to do that and it creates an empty text file, it looks like the output of the new window the exe creates isnt part of the stream

EDIT:
    I managed to take the screen using a recorder and capturing the frame right before the window quit itself

[Planetside 2] Teleport & Below Ground Hack-cattura-jpg

EDIT 2: SOLVED !
    LANGUAGE MUST BE ENGLISH !!
    Thanks another time Cypher for this nice tool!
    Last edited by edrik; 01-06-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast