EU 100 Sorcerer, Beta rewards, Lilith mount, twitch drops and mount, Full renown menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

3njoi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU 100 Sorcerer, Beta rewards, Lilith mount, twitch drops and mount, Full renown

WTS my full bnet account, Diablo 4 + WoW

There is a sorc level 100 (softcore) on the account.

On account you have all beta rewards, all twitch rewards, pinnacle lilith rewards and all renowns are unlocked. 8 x 21 glyphs

Message me for screens of gear or whatever else you want if you are interested.

Completed pinnacle lilith and nightmare dungeon tier 100

There is all the preorder, beta (first and second beta) and twitch (both gifted and drops) stuff like mounts and cosmetics

Perfect roll of the Elementalist aspect in the bags and high roll of blizzard if you wanna try that spec. (Plus many other aspects in the bank)

All renowns are fully completed

10mln gold on the character

There is WoW and and HS account with a legendary card back (Mostly old cards, haven't played in a long time).

WoW Subscription ends around the end of November this year so almost 5 months left.

12x70 characters

All races are unlocked.

A lot of mounts, glad mounts, etc. message me if you want to know all the details about the wow account which should be worth quite a bit on its own.

EU 100 Sorcerer, Beta rewards, Lilith mount, twitch drops and mount, Full renown