Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D4ML Bot Review: Not Worth It

Hi,

After using D4ML for a month, here are the pros and the cons of the bot for me:

Cons:

• The Bot does not support Nigtmare Dungeons which is a huge loss for you as you'll struggle to get 1 level in about a day. 2 levels a day? You are lucky...
    • Bot usually gets stuck in town with vendor encounter. I had to constanty use AnyDesk to connect to my PC and fix it. Luckily I was able to do it via mobile too.
    • Users can't talk with each other! There is a discord server but no one can talk to each other. There is zero communication between players.
    • Stops when you get a DC: Yes, can not reconnect to the game.
    • Takes about a minute to launch and when it's stuck at vendor and stops automatically, you need to close and relaunch it.

Pros

• They provide support via remote desktop but this did not stop the bot from getting stuck at vendor occasionally

Summary: A bot that is unable to run Nightmare Dungeons for 30$ a month is not worth it! The electricity you consume for leveling a character barely 2 levels a day is a joke!

Tha max price for this bot should be no more than 5$ a month. Stay away. I'll look into other options until they fix these problems.

Regards

To OwnedCore: Please stop using vBulletin. It is lame and legacy. Switch to XenForo.

D4ML Bot Review: Not Worth It
  2. Thanks MAndreev (1 members gave Thanks to cool_recep for this useful post)
    cool_recep's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do not buy this shit. I forgot to cancel my subscription. Realized I have 10 days left. Now running the bot and it can’t even navigate a god damn normal dungeon. Pure scam and no update for season 2 dungeon layout.

laurahughes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also second this. Purchased 1 month to test it. I cannot get it to work in my VM (other bots run fine). The developer also didn't really care and neither wanted to help. There are literally no logs nothing to help me debug the issue.
    In the end I tried and got it running on my normal machine but the bot is very underwhelming. Dungeon clear time is very slow. Gameplay doesn't look humanlike at all with all the breaks, pausing, walking into walls.
    There is no knowledge base or community to exchange information. I feel quite lost.
    Btw it also only supports officially 2 regular dungeon. No nightmare, no helltides nothing else. But the UI is pretty, yes.

Idk I probably expected too much
    Last edited by laurahughes; 01-02-2024 at 05:19 PM.