23/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daimonxp12 View Post
    Complain on their discord. Most ppl are just not going to pay well for a full season for me would be $51 per season for base Turbohud. 10 Euro's a month is absurd. There's a seppate discord dedicated to TurboHud now. Majority of the ppl on there are like ya, no not paying that price. And now that its a paid for program more then likely to get banned.
    it has always been forbidden.
    what you achieve with this sniffing is only that you also make something broken for those who are willing to pay. social behavior looks different,
    quite differently

in Germany there is a saying. it is: one must also be able to grant.
    here this some should correspond behind the ears and act accordingly
    Last edited by Norben51; 03-31-2021 at 09:22 AM.

The end of TurboHUD development
    Daimonxp12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Norben51 View Post
    it has always been forbidden.
    what you achieve with this sniffing is only that you also make something broken for those who are willing to pay. social behavior looks different,
    quite differently

in Germany there is a saying. it is: one must also be able to grant.
    here this some should correspond behind the ears and act accordingly
    come again? Its now their product not KJ's or ownedcores. I'm just stating all info is there and on their site.

Riccardinho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Norben51 View Post
    I can't believe it. some here are excited about the botmakers, but they used turbohud themselves until the end of kj. turbohud is also a third program, which is prohibited by blizzard. now in the blizzardforum mood is an idea that is suitable to find itself in kindergarten again. just think: if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. and who likes to buy it ready. Everything else in terms of behavior is kindergarten level. Should so many kids actually be active here? I don't like to believe it
    To some extend you are correct, but there is still a big difference between THUD and botting. THUD is giving you valuable features that make D3 so much more comfortable to play. Botting has nothing to do with comfort. It's about keeping your PC running 7/24 so you can squeeze out as much paragon as possible, to make your character that much stronger. Also botting was always Pay 2 win, whereas THUD wasn't. Well now it also is...
    Last edited by Riccardinho; 03-31-2021 at 10:19 AM.

4. Thanks franehr (1 members gave Thanks to Riccardinho for this useful post)
    Awatar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi KJ!

I always understand people who give up something for their family. I am firmly convinced that the step was difficult for you.

But I don't understand why you had to hand over your project to "gangsters" of all people.
    Everyone admired that you did the job and didn't ask for any money.

15 € for 4 weeks !? I can't understand that YOU allow something like that and is now casting THUD in a bad light.
    At 5 € nobody would have said anything but THAT is unbelievable and a cheek.

And from now on you can also watch your project, which you have made into something big over many years, goes under.
    I have seldom seen such greed.

I wish you and a family all the best and thank you for all the good work.

6. Thanks ivy733, tavisha (2 members gave Thanks to Awatar for this useful post)
    Norben51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    He sell the files! He dont care about you. Me. or any other! He don't even care about how give donations to him. All he cares is MONEY!
    He only makes a goodbye post just to make people have feelings for him. Fuck him!
    do you really think that someone wants to read your fecal language?

8. Thanks Becksulinaa (1 members gave Thanks to Norben51 for this useful post)
    Norben51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck you too then
    You see, because of mental sizes like you represent one, there will never really be peace in the world. not even because of a game you are able to maintain a well maintained sound

Norben51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    23/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut up you fucking retart! Im angry, very angry CUZ WE DONATE to build Thud! We buy vip acess to build Thud! And now the retard KJ sell our work to thiefs like RoSbot team?!
    Thud is from ownedcore community! Not from KJ! Enigma start all of that. Enigma help him when we want give up. Now KJ sell what is our?! Fuck him. Fuck you! And fuck your words

i understand he have family.
    I understand its time for him to stop.
    but i dont understand why he sell what is NOT from him! tHUD is from ownedcore!

Hail on and sun yourself in your delusion, you would have contributed even a tiny part to turbohud.
    Just let go of the insults and remember a well-kept language. so you get on with garnatieret than with your around roll.

RNN's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    104/777
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all I want to thank KJ for creating and distributing TH for free, a tool to which he has devoted countless hours of his free time and in which he has used a great deal of patience. It is your right to decide the fate of creating it. It is very unfair that a person is considered an angel for years and from one day to the next a demon, but it is something that usually happens: people often sin of having a bad memory or being very ungrateful when something stops working for our benefit.

We are at a turning point and each one must make his own decision and respect that of others without falling into insults.

I don't particularly like the path that TH has taken. As I developed my add-ons under certain conditions and these conditions have changed, I have locked the files hosted in my pastebin account. I already know that it is not an effective measure, it is simply a gesture to show my disagreement (if it is available again under the same previous conditions, even if it is charged for added functions or disabled functions, I will re-enable them). What happens from now on I do not care, I put this game on hold for months because I had to pour all my energy into other matters that I am not going to go into in detail. I don't think I'll ever write again.

Thanks to KJ and all the developers who have given us so many hours of entertainment. I have enjoyed and learned a lot and I stay with that.

Sorry for my (non)English (I use google translator)

12. Thanks Norben51, krazylid, Wasted74, madbmax (4 members gave Thanks to RNN for this useful post)
    Becksulinaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shut up retard

14. Thanks Norben51 (1 members gave Thanks to Becksulinaa for this useful post)
    ivy733's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He stated prior he didn't want certain things done with his work and he chose for it to be free to use and money wasn't an issue. He must have left with some type of compensation to hand it off to someone who doesn't need to do much to patch each time but to make a ton of profit. But this will stop a lot of people from even playing the game.

ivy733's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) It's not easy
    2) Very illegal

xblade2k7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online license bypass

takayo72's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    43/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one of the purpose of botters to play D3 are to make a D3 account as good as they could with high paragon and decent gears and then sell the accounts

Ski-Bum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you John. Your work and tireless dedication is much appreciated here. I wish you and your family the absolute best in all your future endeavors.

Health, happiness, and wealth to you and yours.

EdwardJin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, going to do all I can to have THUD banned from now on if they are charging for it. The best way is for someone to create a fake news, say some kid dies from playing Diablo 3 for 60 hours straight with THUD, let the media pick it up and spread it around for a bit and blizzard will care. It's very easy to manipulate and spread fake news nowadays, hopefully someone get to work. Fake screenshots of discord chat works too.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast