Thanks G/R
    57/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mats showing number of -1 with the newest version. And indicator for ancient are missing and the augmented rank. If I press F3 everything is ok.

HUD gets buggy or is it just me ?
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bm206 View Post
    Mats showing number of -1 with the newest version. And indicator for ancient are missing and the augmented rank. If I press F3 everything is ok.
    what? F3 reloads pickit...
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

bm206's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes and solves some problems. Sometimes if I put a gem in a ring it doesn't show the rank of the gem. If i press F3 problem is solved. Or if a gem is in a ring and after a GRift I make this gem a rank higher it still shows the old rank. F3 -> problem solved.
    Perhaps reloading the pickit reloads the whole inventory?

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so you have problems with latest stable I released today?
    Do not send me private messages unless it is absolutely necessary or the content is sensitive or when I ask you to do that...

bm206's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    57/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, with all releases after the beta. Beta was ok.
    The problem with the update in gem ranks after talking to Urshi appears since implementing the function.

durdurdur123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had no issues with your latest release but I didn't play a lot today. I'll keep you posted.

taotse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problems continue with today's version.

Sometimes the problems take some time to appear, playing for a while. It only happened to me in Gr playing in a group, but until now never in fast Gr80-90 ( or farming in t13) playing alone .
    Last edited by taotse; 08-23-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by taotse View Post
    The problems continue with today's version.

Sometimes the problems take some time to appear, playing for a while. It only happened to me in Gr playing in a group, but until now never in fast Gr80-90 ( or farming in t13) playing alone .
    this is killing me. please details the symptoms of the issues with the last stable release.

goas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, the issue remains with the 18.23. Basically, in most cases my first group GR run (i running two clients, one 64bit, one 32bit) is fine but happens in the second run in the same room. Map reveal, resource, heath, cooldown etc... showing weird numbers but network latency was correct comparing to the system. If back to town, everything back to normal. I had my second char left the room and continuing the same GR, HUD back to normal but after I entered the next level of GR, the issue happened again, continuing another half min, back to normal again. During the period, I didn't restart hud and it seemed not all the functions stop working, but the main features. I would love to take any further test if required. Thanks KJ for continuing support.

taotse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not tried the new version, but with 18.8.23 the same thing happens as with the previous ones. The one that seemed to go better was the beta. You realize when it starts to malfunction when the life of the elites goes to 0 for 1 second, and then they show their normal life again. As time passes, more strange things happen, elite circles are drawn on parts of the map where there is nothing, or you see running the circle of the sanctuary towards an edge of the map, and many values ​​go to have the value 0. There comes a time when all the overlay disappears except the logo.

I will try to record a small video by deleting names and I will send the link by mp
    Last edited by taotse; 08-24-2018 at 10:52 AM.

durdurdur123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    so you have problems with latest stable I released today?
    The only issues that remains (for me, at least) with your latest release are:

1) mobs health bar still flickering (normalHP -> 0.0% -> then back to normalHP -> then 0.0% again and so on) but it's not that annoying anymore because it doesn't happen that often and the change 0.0% back to normalHP happens too fast.
    2) whenever new GR starts, minimap still gets messed up with previous GR layout shown but it always gets fixed and always within 5-10seconds max.

Buzzy62's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KJ, I have been using TH for a LONG time and can say that there are no major issues. The only new thing is the left channel audio that you just started working with. It's nothing major, but it's the only real issue *I* am seeing.

goas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran a few bounty solo, interesting is hud will stop working in some maps and if keep resetting hud, it will work again but if TP to another map, it stops working, back to previous map, work again. And some maps won't work no matter how many times to reset hud. Sometimes even restart game and hud, the issue remains. Is it related to individual OS/Memory ? Anyway, it always working before the update. Mine is win7 ultimate 64bit, 16G ram , nvidia 1060GT. Too much ram caused memory addressing failed in HUD? Will be interested to see the setup of those working machines.

theoldstrut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what is happening to me as well. As much as it's annoying I am relieved to know I am not the only one.. which means I'm not a dumbass LOL.. something is actually wrong XD. I will wait patiently and hopefully it can get sorted. We all appreciate your hard work John

Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check latest stable please (18.8.25.0)

- CLEAN INSTALL
    - run
    - if fails then send me daf.txt and exceptions.txt

I don't accept any error reports below version 18.8.25.0

16. Thanks odaru7788 (1 members gave Thanks to KillerJohn for this useful post)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast