1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Message to the Morons on D3 Forums

Just as the title implies. There are morons on the D3 forums saying that THUD is the exact same as fully automated bots that grind 4k paragons per season. THUD != Automation && THUD != Bots. They're also generating more hype than they usually do. Sure, botters suck. Some people take it to the extreme and bot 24/7 for 2 months then they top the leader boards. Us THUD users.... we're the ones doing speed runs and helping other people progress in the game. Botters.... they're only helping themselves.

My message to the idiotic and crap-tastic cry babies lurking on here just to report back to the blues in the Blizzard forums:

Put away your pitchforks and go back to smoking crack. We've been keeping to ourselves or helping you level up and grind for gear, all the while asking for nothing in return. Or maybe we're just the extremely casual players who don't have time to sit in our parent's basements and play for 12 hours a day like you. Personally I maybe play an hour every few days and that's just to pass the time. Occasionally I'll get online for a few hours and maybe grind out a couple paragon points in the process. So what's more destructive? Here are some choice answers. Personally. I LOVE option 'C'.

A) All THUDers leaving the game and you not having anyone to queue with because 65 of the 73 T13 rift games were from people who played using THUD?

B) The botter dude that's 4k paragons and selling 6 or 7 accounts online every month for $600 a pop? Or tops the leader boards and just buys a new account when he gets banned?

C) Shutting your damn mouth, bending that pointy finger back down, put away the whistle, mind your own damn business and just play the game like you have been and stop crying about everything you overly-sensitive twit.

And that concludes my message to the whistle blowers and snitches on the bnet forums. Thank you and good night.

Message to the Morons on D3 Forums
  2. Thanks cyberghoser1, itsmylife, Nerdkartoffl (3 members gave Thanks to hexonflux for this useful post)
    StoneOld's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. I replied to a post in another thread, and the idiotic bastards in the D3 forums copied and pasted the whole thing. What a bunch of losers these guys are. And the fact remains that if all third-party software, right down to the simplest mouse macro, were removed from the game, 99.9% of these fools still couldn't place on the leaderboard.

These benighted bumbleheads are motivated only by irrational fear and massive inferiority complexes. They see that somebody has something or is doing something they don't or can't, but rather than try to improve themselves, they try to do things to drag the other person down to their level. It makes them feel better about themselves without having to actually work to do anything except degrade other people.

The D3 forums are filled with pompous, officious *******s, who apparently don't actually play the game but simply sit around on the forums complaining about everything everyone else is doing. And I tell them so. I've been suspended I don't how many times, and had one account permanently banned, because I've told a few of these immature, pimple-faced pukes exactly what I thought of them. Apparently you can't do anything to make anyone feel bad on the forum, or you are punished. But those bastards seem to be able to lay into me continuously with impunity. Go figure.
    Last edited by StoneOld; 02-20-2018 at 08:36 PM.

4. Thanks Apoclypse (1 members gave Thanks to StoneOld for this useful post)
    xblade2k7's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    101/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only bastards on D3 forums. AMEN!

rambo99jose's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im one of those that has been frequently offering blue gobs/shrines and power leveling.
    Honestly don't see the point in playing D3 without THUD.

7. Thanks Nerdkartoffl (1 members gave Thanks to rambo99jose for this useful post)
    Eusta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the bright side in new season you can say all those "If not THUD/Bots/etc I would have been on the top of the ladder" - And why are you still not there? I'm pretty sure they figure some new excuse tho.

drkenrich's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a slightly different perspective - age.

I'm a retired physician late to the career after several other types of businesses and careers. One thing I learned in the process was that nothing successful is either easy or uncomplicated. By that I mean that if someone doesn't look for tips, tricks, helps, or something to "beat the odds", they lose.

THUD is not automated. It DOES give additional information to the player, but there is no decision processing or automated benefit. It can see just a little further (try NOT wearing glasses). It can identify things a little better (recognize an opportunity). it can warn you of dangers (don't bother reading road signs).

To the morons, learn to deal with your own shortcomings, inadequacies, and desire for easy solutions or learn to use tools that help workers get the job done. And the next time you decide it's time to complain and try to outlaw "advantaged" people, remember, you're playing with two hands and open eyes.

10. Thanks Nerdkartoffl (1 members gave Thanks to drkenrich for this useful post)
    Daarth#1985's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by drkenrich View Post
    I have a slightly different perspective - age.

I'm a retired physician late to the career after several other types of businesses and careers. One thing I learned in the process was that nothing successful is either easy or uncomplicated. By that I mean that if someone doesn't look for tips, tricks, helps, or something to "beat the odds", they lose.

THUD is not automated. It DOES give additional information to the player, but there is no decision processing or automated benefit. It can see just a little further (try NOT wearing glasses). It can identify things a little better (recognize an opportunity). it can warn you of dangers (don't bother reading road signs).

To the morons, learn to deal with your own shortcomings, inadequacies, and desire for easy solutions or learn to use tools that help workers get the job done. And the next time you decide it's time to complain and try to outlaw "advantaged" people, remember, you're playing with two hands and open eyes.
    I dunno who this guy is but I like him.. Wish you'd go on https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/t...1966703?page=1 where I'm attempting to reason with the forum regs saying that we at least deserve to have the QoL and UI benefits Thud provides as part of the game. Players shouldn't have to use a program to see where Inner Sanctuary is. We should be able to see what buffs we have on us.

and I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with this but FFS they allow this shit on World of Warcraft. Playing WoW (at least when I played it) without the add ons was dull- DPS indicators, Points of Interest for Quests just purely made the game better and are 100% legit. Last I checked you still can't bot legitimately on WoW, so why the difference with the add ons. If you wanna argue we shouldnt be able to see mobs on the map, that's one thing, although I feel like if everyone had it, no one would really complain that the game would be better without it... but I can at least see how that is an advantage.

cyberghoser1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People over D3 forums are mostly frustrated, you can clearly see some idiots with thousands of posts trying to become mvp its pathetic, and many of them saying things are real botters, like 24/7... For my part I ignore evey single one of them, makes my life much easier when visiting this poisoning "community" where whatever the "blue" says goes.

ch25's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    34/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D3 without TH is not fun anymore for at least 50% of players. It is not about being in top of leaderboards, but QOL. Game was boring with constant paragon farm, now it just suck balls.
    I take a break till it will be fun again.
    M

14. Thanks Zt1mQ (1 members gave Thanks to ch25 for this useful post)
    Zt1mQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ch25 View Post
    D3 without TH is not fun anymore for at least 50% of players. It is not about being in top of leaderboards, but QOL. Game was boring with constant paragon farm, now it just suck balls.
    I take a break till it will be fun again.
    M
    so do i, need to farm like 33 paragons to x000 para) but blizzard just stopped me, with th the game is pleasure for me, and without it it worse then torment, blind rathmas are too bad)

16. Thanks zandalary (1 members gave Thanks to Zt1mQ for this useful post)
    xtechwolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What pisses me off the most about the morons there is the hypocrisy of some of them regarding the fact that they were knowingly leeching rat runs / meta runs from people running THUD while they clearly knew what was going down. It was all fun and games for them but now they are part of the vocal group condemning us. On the other hand there's the imbeciles that play the game with no clear goals in mind that kept using bots / THUD as an excuse for their lack of game knowledge needed to actually play the game right and get into the upper echelons of players. Not to mention some people there can't even tell the difference between a bot and THUD. For them it's all herp derp illegal program.

Sno900's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xtechwolf View Post
    What pisses me off the most about the morons there is the hypocrisy of some of them regarding the fact that they were knowingly leeching rat runs / meta runs from people running THUD while they clearly knew what was going down. It was all fun and games for them but now they are part of the vocal group condemning us. On the other hand there's the imbeciles that play the game with no clear goals in mind that kept using bots / THUD as an excuse for their lack of game knowledge needed to actually play the game right and get into the upper echelons of players. Not to mention some people there can't even tell the difference between a bot and THUD. For them it's all herp derp illegal program.

Everyone pays money to play the game, if they don't want to use THUD that's fine but they need to keep their opinions to themselves. Had a PUG guy just a week ago trashing thud users in discord, we immediately kicked and replaced him. Ended up with a push clear too. Karma.

User5981's Avatar First Dev On The Internet
    Thanks G/R
    30/358
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used TurboHUD for 5 months before trying class builds you can find on the net which gave my heroes a big boost and allowed me to reach level 70 GR in a few hours, if I would'nt have done that I would still have no acces to primal ancient drops now. TurboHUD is clearly not a way to cheat, it is only a way to have fun with the game when it starts getting boring (circa paragon 800)...
    Supported version for all Resu plugins

20. Thanks johnbl (1 members gave Thanks to User5981 for this useful post)
    Zt1mQ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys, you don't need to care about battle.net forums, there are a lot of very low skilled players there, especially forum-warriors with 1000+ messages, usually their postcount is higher then their paragons, almost zero game experience since vanilla but all of them trying to act like gosu qualified in each aspect of the game)

we, the th users, clearly know why we use this wonderful tool - that is enough)

just have patience, days, mb weeks, but th will work again and forum noobs will cry again)
    Last edited by Zt1mQ; 02-21-2018 at 06:43 AM.

22. Thanks iinfii (1 members gave Thanks to Zt1mQ for this useful post)
    xtechwolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zt1mQ View Post
    especially forum-warriors with 1000+ messages, usually their postcount is higher then their paragons
    Actually lol'd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast