0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kingdomofsteel View Post
    I believe I explained everything one needs. I started the guide by saying if you're not a good player this guide is not for you. This guide is not for EASY leveling, it's for FAST one. If you can't do it and it seems impossible for you, it may very well be so.
    and what im saying is it isnt fast when i do whimsyshire at the level designated by your guide and get 1shot by mobs in there - its not a matter of skill... at level 15 you cant mitigate any damage and as a barbarian you have a short stun that doesnt last long enough for you to kill them before they can kill you.

I didn't disagree with the fact that you can level fast in whimsyshire - only with the fact that you cant do it at the level you were saying

Very fast SOLO leveling - Whimsyshire (the new secret level)
    kingdomofsteel's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathelf View Post
    and what im saying is it isnt fast when i do whimsyshire at the level designated by your guide and get 1shot by mobs in there - its not a matter of skill... at level 15 you cant mitigate any damage and as a barbarian you have a short stun that doesnt last long enough for you to kill them before they can kill you.

I didn't disagree with the fact that you can level fast in whimsyshire - only with the fact that you cant do it at the level you were saying

The short stun is all you need with a good enough weapon. I was getting oneshot by the white mobs on my barb all the way from normal to lvl 60. The fact that you can't do it and it's not fast for you doesn't mean it's not fast in general if done properly. If this method is too complicated for you, I can either log your char and do it for you or suggest you choose another method.

phax9r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The short stun is all you need with a good enough weapon. I was getting oneshot by the white mobs on my barb all the way from normal to lvl 60. The fact that you can't do it and it's not fast for you doesn't mean it's not fast in general if done properly. If this method is too complicated for you, I can either log your char and do it for you or suggest you choose another method.
    This is just Bullshit. ;D I've just tested it with my 52ish Barb and it's not nearly as fast as leveling through normal progression, simply due to the mobs hp/damage in Whimsyshire. And dont talk about a "good enough weapon" to deal with them while they're stunned. I've tested this with around 23k HP and a 1,1k DPS 2h (lvl req reduced by 12 levels) with 600life each hit. It's no problem to deal with the mobs, but elites/champions simply WILL hit you, you CAN'T kill them while they're stunned (show me how you nuke a pack in 1 stun with your pro awesome uber weapon you must have there). This method isn't just as good as you're making it sound like, that's all. Don't know why you can't get over it. It's okayish if you don't want to progress all over again, but in my opinion it's not the fastest ways to level..

But okay, I think I just have to find a better weapon to deal with the mobs, maybe my ~20k Damage aren't enough with level 52. :/

agona's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started doing this on my barb around lvl 30, and it's fast! Lvl 46 now in around 4 hours played. I use this build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#beXYiT!ZYV!bbaZaZ, Jump in, hit with extra armor up then stun with groundstomp, after stun if anything is still alive nuke away with Seismic Slam. For elite/rares just jump in, pop earthquake and stun the whole pack in there and run away, they will MELT. Do this and watch your xp-bar fill up quick as hell.

For people saying this is impossible, try again.

Henka44's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because of some posts I got below I want to add something before you start reading the guide. I would like everyone to understand that this guide will NOT make your leveling easy. This guide will make your leveling unbelievably fast for solo, but you will have to work for your levels. The high experience comes at a price. This guide is not for people who expect to hold down right mouse button and win the game, and when that fails blame others for their unsuccess. This guide is not for people who are stuck on lvl 35 and can't get any further. This guide is not for those of you who are asking in general for help on leoric on hell. My guide will not make you a good player, even worse - it requires that you already are one. The mobs hit like trains and they don't die easy, but that doesn't change the fact this is probably one of the fastest ways to solo level. If that didn't discourage you but got you intrigued - please keep on reading.

Ok guys let me teach you how to level your chars insanely fast. I'll keep it short and simple. The place is the new secret level - Whimsyshire. It takes a little investement - you need to buy a weapon and preferably some armor. Ok more detailed now.

I like to upgrade my gear every 10-15 levels and everytime I change difficulty. l go on the AH and I buy new gear for every slot, I pay 2-3k an item, up to 10k if it's a weapon or something very, VERY good. I never waste more than 100k for all the slots combined. You get those money back while leveling there of course. Is there a trick ? No trick, you go in the secret level and kill everything. Why am I even posting this common knowledge ? Because it ain't knowledge and it definitely ain't common. Let me run you some numbers. I wrote some stuff down every since I entered hell. Those numbers apply for hell, on the lower difficulties it's faster and easier.

Average run length FULL CLEAR - 13 minutes no rushing (This time includes opening all the clouds, presents, mushrooms, etc. This also means I have killed all the mobs and checked the entire map)

Average experience gain for the already mentioned full clear - 8 bars (could get up to a level depending no how lucky u are with the elites, lower I had is 7)

Is it hard ? As soon as I hit 50 I entered the secret level on hell, cleared it 4 times so far without a problem. It is easier on the lower difficulties. (I did struggle a little bit on lvl 25 on nightmare but that was because I had 0 vit on my gear)

AND NOW - THE CROWN JEWEL

This math is done as a barbarian! From what I collected so far demon hunters and wizards are doing it pretty much twice as fast. These 2 + monk all die less than a barb. As a barbarian I die every now and then for obvious reasons and I also run slowly because I have no mobility spells on my bar other than a single charge. Not even leap. So basically up there I gave you the worst case scenario - a barbarian.

When to enter ? Don't remember when I entered normal ones but something like lvl 10ish should be ok, maybe even lower if u get good weap and some blue items. Nightmare on 25, if u're barb u'll need some vitality gear. Hell on 50, entered it without a problem after 60-70k spent on items. Good weapon is always a must. I am kinda tired right now from a long day and I tried to keep it short even though I can see I didn't do a very good job. Either way if I missed anything and you don't understand the guide completely - feel free to ask me questions.

Forgot to mention and this is important - always buy helm with socket and put the highest red gem you can get in it.
    Could you maybe do some math on the xp/hour or something?
    Im sure as hell not gonna go get the mats for cow level without any "proof" on how fast leveling it is, if you know what i mean.
    If this is a "Very fast SOLO leveling" way then good find.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Henka44 View Post
    Could you maybe do some math on the xp/hour or something?
    Im sure as hell not gonna go get the mats for cow level without any "proof" on how fast leveling it is, if you know what i mean.
    If this is a "Very fast SOLO leveling" way then good find.
    Did you read my post or you just quoted it ? I wrote how much experience I am getting for a run and how fast can I run it. Also as I mentioned when I was runing for second time and when I was writing the guide I was a barbarian, which is the slowest of the 4 chars I have tested personally.

Deathelf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he asked for xp/hr not how much exp in in bars you got per run

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he asked for xp/hr not how much exp in in bars you got per run
    Then he can check how much experience his level has and calculate 60-80% of it. He can, right ?

snowman555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post a video for 25 in NM, seems a little far fetched. i was doing this at for 14-30 and when i tried going to NM at 30 and doing it i got annihilated with amazing gear from the AH.

Good concept with the guide but i feel as though you just wrote the guide without ever doing it yourself.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snowman555 View Post
    Post a video for 25 in NM, seems a little far fetched. i was doing this at for 14-30 and when i tried going to NM at 30 and doing it i got annihilated with amazing gear from the AH.

Good concept with the guide but i feel as though you just wrote the guide without ever doing it yourself.
    I was really going to answer in depth here, but then I realised I did that one time too many. Read the comments you skipped and you'll have everything you'll post in the future already answered.

AdamZZ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All i am seeing you post is "You are an idiot" and "I dont remember" - neither of these help anyone when leveling.
    It is not his fault that you people can't play the game, he told you a great place to level solo, if you can't handle it don't blame him.

snowman555's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was really going to answer in depth here, but then I realised I did that one time too many. Read the comments you skipped and you'll have everything you'll post in the future already answered.
    Ive read every comment in this thread, im not trying to be an a-hole or anything but you really haven't explained how to do this at 25 in NM. Everyone wants to see if its doable at 25 in nm and 50 in hell, if you know how to do it i would be more then happy to see it so i can use it haha.
    Zolton kulle and azomodan have been nerfed and i thought this was going to be my saving grace.

AdamZZ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive read every comment in this thread, im not trying to be an a-hole or anything but you really haven't explained how to do this at 25 in NM. Everyone wants to see if its doable at 25 in nm and 50 in hell, if you know how to do it i would be more then happy to see it so i can use it haha.
    Zolton kulle and azomodan have been nerfed and i thought this was going to be my saving grace.
    If you can't do it by yourself, then look for another way, maybe you should go farm Belial instead because clearly you are not good enough to kill a few unicorns.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AdamZZ View Post
    If you can't do it by yourself, then look for another way, maybe you should go farm Belial instead because clearly you are not good enough to kill a few unicorns.
    I don't think AdamZZ left anything for me to say, his post is flawless. I did mention in the original post that I struggled a bit on 25 on nightmare as a melee champion, so if it's too hard for you farm normal until 28-30.

phax9r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice how you just don't answer me on my post. "because clearly you are not honest enough to explain how you kill a few unicorns (with level 25/50)"

Anyway, great post. May your epeen grow (dunno for what, but yeah.. maybe just let him grow for your posts being noted by such a big audience).

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast