0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power lvling 1 to 70 with a Friend

1: Make a T6 Adventure mode game on your lvl 1 and invite your lvl 70 friend

2: Sit in town while your friend Clears 3 acts of bountys Up to the point of completion "so if its a Kill X monsters + boss quest you friend would kill X-1 monsters and boss, or x monsters and leave boss standing. Your friend can Skip all kill act boss bountys at this point."

3: At this point you can now join your friend. Open a rift and clear the Whole rift. Do not collect the completion bonus.

4: Do all bountys in the remaining to acts to completion DO NOT collect Cache rewards.

5: Go to westmarch commons Do all 4 side quests there

6: Complete All bountys that are left doing Kill act boss quests first and kill x monsters plus boss last

7: Collect all caches and rift completion bonus. You should be lvl 70 and recieve lvl 70 rewards for all acts and the rift

I hope you guys enjoy this. I Personally feel this is and exploit due to the fact its Munipulating the way quest function.

It takes about 1 hr 30 min if you do this efficiently. and yeilds around 10m gold for Both players and 5 para lvls for your lvl 70 friend "at 250 para or so"

Power lvling 1 to 70 with a Friend
    Darrell R Crain's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pls keep comments on topics. If you wish to blast me on How I posted do it in a pm pls. Its rude to junk up others threads

malae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have them tag along with exp gem and hellfire and they'll do it in half the time, also rifting is another good method...there is a community based for Plvling

Darrell R Crain's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by malae View Post
    Have them tag along with exp gem and hellfire and they'll do it in half the time, also rifting is another good method...there is a community based for Plvling
    Having them tag along the entire time causes the game lvl to hit 70 Early and since the mobs are lvl 1 at the start. its not a big time sink.
    The ideal is to do it EASY were even a modest friend can rush u easily. I mean done right this can be done with the rusher in yellows.
    Last edited by Darrell R Crain; 06-09-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: oops...