0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poll: what do you think about the people in this community

Ok so recently I posted a very very nice lvling "exploit" after posting it i get a page of QQ of how i posted and a bunch of other junk that has nothing to do with if the exploit workd.. was good... and helped them.

Any how i figured i would post this here to see how many of them jump here to flame.. LOL

But seriously. Do you think the general community here is made up of indiviuals u would want to help enjoy d3 and/or help there progress.

Currently I think the community is made up of more narsasistic nay sayers that just want to have the impression they were better then you..

FYI: D3 has no pvp... no trading.... No real world gain... So.. even if im completely wrong about everything i say about d3 and your right about every thing you say about d3.. your still in your mom's basment bro.

any how posting my 2cents were it belongs in general.. cause i can read...

Aes's Avatar Former Staff CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/8
    Trade Feedback
    60 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darrell R Crain View Post
    Ok so recently I posted a very very nice lvling "exploit" after posting it i get a page of QQ of how i posted and a bunch of other junk that has nothing to do with if the exploit workd.. was good... and helped them.

Any how i figured i would post this here to see how many of them jump here to flame.. LOL

But seriously. Do you think the general community here is made up of indiviuals u would want to help enjoy d3 and/or help there progress.

Currently I think the community is made up of more narsasistic nay sayers that just want to have the impression they were better then you..

FYI: D3 has no pvp... no trading.... No real world gain... So.. even if im completely wrong about everything i say about d3 and your right about every thing you say about d3.. your still in your mom's basment bro.

Gotta remember lots of kids play these games, they come to the forums expecting everything handed to them working, no problems. They get mad when something doesn't go their way. Just how things are. You wont get that sort of trash in the more 'elite' sections as many people earned their way to the top and respect each other.

edit
    Just checked your 'exploit' i dont see any instructions on it? no wonder people gave you shit.
    When you post a guide or an exploit, the idea is to post a GUIDE or an EXPLOIT, not some random stuff that hardly has anything to do with it.
    Last edited by Aes; 05-29-2014 at 10:15 PM.
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darrell R Crain View Post

I am in my own home with mah own room ok? no basements bro.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

nhjelle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Darrell, I personally wouldn't expect replies detailing if the exploit works and how helpful it is when there is no explanation of the exploit. How can other users test it without instructions? I'm assuming that it falls along the lines of leveling a friend by running him through bounties on T6 until he reaches 70. Then, you collect the caches from the game and they will be rolled for level 70 loot.
    It doesn't seem to fit that you got "a page of QQ" when the replies were asking for instructions and suggesting that the thread should be in the guide section. Finally, a moderator closed the thread due to the above.
    I don't understand why you're also accusing the community of being a bunch of flamers while your posts generally consist of insults.

Darrell R Crain's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nhjelle View Post
    Darrell, I personally wouldn't expect replies detailing if the exploit works and how helpful it is when there is no explanation of the exploit. How can other users test it without instructions? I'm assuming that it falls along the lines of leveling a friend by running him through bounties on T6 until he reaches 70. Then, you collect the caches from the game and they will be rolled for level 70 loot.
    It doesn't seem to fit that you got "a page of QQ" when the replies were asking for instructions and suggesting that the thread should be in the guide section. Finally, a moderator closed the thread due to the above.
    I don't understand why you're also accusing the community of being a bunch of flamers while your posts generally consist of insults.

honestly I remove the instructions. it was there way before the mod locked the thread. . I edited the info out of the post hoping it would be locked and deleted eventuall. "mission succesful" however I did leave the Pro's up of the method.. so atleast u know what u want be getting. I've decided to keep it to a small grp of individuals that will say TY for giving the the information rather then a crew of rude elitists.

I hope that the community changes a bit from elitist bs to a helpful insightful bunch, but given the reason y most fill the need to seek out exploits . i feel its inevitable that this forum will stay exactly the same..

hokuto78's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You just formatted your post wrong and people jumped down your throat about it. Just acknowledge your mistake, fix it and don't take what people say on the internet too seriously.